DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Let's Help "The Big Nasty"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's Help "The Big Nasty"
 Login/Join

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted
We know everyone including the DRR crew wants to help Kyle Seipel, well here is how you can help and show your support!!

Thanks to John Hedy!

Big Nasty Shirts & Decals

We Love you Buddy!!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You folks are awesome!!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
Wow, I just found out.

Bought a shirt and sticker.

Kyle, Man I'm praying for you brother!!!

Meziere Tech.
Make sure your water pump is on whenever you check your coolant level.

Posts: 239 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
On it and thanks Nicole and Scott for sharing.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Got 5 shirts, I only have 4 friends....LOL

Thanks for the post, he always has been a real fighter but I'm still sending pray's to " THE BIG NASTY " ......This will be an easy round for him.... You Da Man

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
Bump for Kyle!

This should be a sticky at top!

Meziere Tech.
Make sure your water pump is on whenever you check your coolant level.

Posts: 239 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
Kyle i too have the Big "C"...
my thoughts and prayers are with you...stay positive as we fight this disease together.

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
About a year ago my daughter was diagnosed with cancer. Started treatment almost immediately and today is free of it. You can win this battle.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bump

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post