DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    the magic conversation?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the magic conversation?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I don't think mine does.Then I have antique flip phone. Where do you find it if it is there?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That MAJIC CONVERSATION will be a one way tirade about how racist we are. How we only got what we have due to white privilege. Yada, yada, yada. Conversation will never happen, blacks don't want it to happen.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
In this case, I agree with Mike. This isn't about race. There isn't a huge race problem in this country and that's the way most whites and blacks feel. Until somebody manipulates some events and some people. Now there is a problem, and hate, and hard feelings and misunderstanding, and demands. I'm not much for conspiracy theories. But this stuff has been cooked up on purpose.

Don't turn against each other. Don't divide. This is the purpose of this.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
I don't think mine does.Then I have antique flip phone. Where do you find it if it is there?

I'm on an iPhone 8 I believe. I want to know how to find too. Looking in apps I don't see anything.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
There isn't a huge race problem in this country and that's the way most whites and blacks feel.

This happened to me just last night. I was out on my motorcycle (just to show you what a badazz I am) and decided to stop at a snow cone shack in 90* weather. 4 colored kids (or kids of color is you prefer, I won't tell you how to talk if you'll extend the same courtesy to me) just beat me to the window. So I had the privilege to observe them up close for a minute or two. 3 boys and one girl, with the girl using the most vulgar language and the boys just shuckin and jivin. There was absolutely NO difference in the way they behaved than what I observed as a kid 50+ years ago. Point being, while some have improved, there still is a large faction of africans, from a mental standpoint, that still wear loin cloths and carry spears. You may have heard of Spear Chucker Jones in the past, well these were his direct decedents alive and well.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
There isn't a huge race problem in this country and that's the way most whites and blacks feel.

This happened to me just last night. I was out on my motorcycle (just to show you what a badazz I am) and decided to stop at a snow cone shack in 90* weather. 4 colored kids (or kids of color is you prefer, I won't tell you how to talk if you'll extend the same courtesy to me) just beat me to the window. So I had the privilege to observe them up close for a minute or two. 3 boys and one girl, with the girl using the most vulgar language and the boys just shuckin and jivin. There was absolutely NO difference in the way they behaved than what I observed as a kid 50+ years ago. Point being, while some have improved, there still is a large faction of africans, from a mental standpoint, that still wear loin cloths and carry spears. You may have heard of Spear Chucker Jones in the past, well these were his direct decedents alive and well.

Maybe they were just kids being kids? And certainly there is a difference between city kids and country kids. I'll take those so called spear chuckers any day over the twenty year olds still livin in momma's basement, playin video games. You know what was better 50 years ago? A LOT of things about people. Maybe those decedents even believe in God.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe they were just kids being kids?

True statement. They were being just who they are, all I did was define it. As for preferring them over the basement bunch, not me. The basement bunch are a bunch of bun wearin eunuchs. Those blacks grow up on whitey's welfare and then hate him, BLM and Antifa. And yes there are whites intermingled in there too, but the vast majority are race hating blacks. They may, or may not, believe in god, allah, budda, Hephaestus (Greek god of fire) or what ever spirit or ghost they chose. Reverend Jeremiah Wright believes in god too, hell he's his right hand man, so what's your point?

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Maybe they were just kids being kids?

True statement. They were being just who they are, all I did was define it. As for preferring them over the basement bunch, not me. The basement bunch are a bunch of bun wearin eunuchs. Those blacks grow up on whitey's welfare and then hate him, BLM and Antifa. And yes there are whites intermingled in there too, but the vast majority are race hating blacks. They may, or may not, believe in god, allah, budda, Hephaestus (Greek god of fire) or what ever spirit or ghost they chose. Reverend Jeremiah Wright believes in god too, hell he's his right hand man, so what's your point?

Well, one point is about faith. What do most of the people who you know that are far left have in common? Lack of faith. They tend to have little religion in their lives. That's not to say all of antifa is atheist nor that all atheists are lefties.

My other belief though is that cities are the breeding ground for much of this, regardless of color. You grow up in wall to wall people, many of whom you cannot trust, surrounded by violence and poverty....how are you going to view your fellow man? The inner city herd is easy to manipulate, and the left has capitalized on this for decades...maybe generations.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
My other belief though is that cities are the breeding ground for much of this, regardless of color.

Again true statement. I have to refer back to the wisdom of our forefathers and the provision of the electoral college. Even from their early days, they could see the potential for decay and need to guard against it.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
My other belief though is that cities are the breeding ground for much of this, regardless of color.

Again true statement. I have to refer back to the wisdom of our forefathers and the provision of the electoral college. Even from their early days, they could see the potential for decay and need to guard against it.

Certainly correct.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's not an app it's in you settings some where I will have to find it again.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HR3377:
It's not an app it's in you settings some where I will have to find it again.

Found it. Mine was turned to off. Under Privacy/Health I believe.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Either got way off topiuc or misunderstood point of post.

According to lots of folks on news channel there is some magical conversation we need to have and after that conversation all will be happy go lucky and racism will not exist. Blacks will not protest and steal tv's to make them feel better. White will not have issue with blacks taking or dong as they want regardless of the law.

Admit a few have made statements related to this magical conversation,but most have moved over to all the stupid shyt that will be resolved if we ever have this conversation. Understand why.Just still wondering what it is?

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's easy to find. They keep the magic conversation right next to the magic beans. No such thing, don't waste another minute concerning yourself with it. JMO, I could be wrong.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's easy to find. They keep the magic conversation right next to the magic beans. No such thing, don't waste another minute concerning yourself with it. JMO, I could be wrong.

Not really concerned and pretty much agree with your earlier statement that it would be all old white mens fault for everything in the world not to other sides liking.

No need for concern over conversation already focused on containing issue.Its called more defensive measure.Not going to elaborate too much on that.I will let other figure that out foir themselves. LOL