DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    the magic conversation?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the magic conversation?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
WTH is this miracle conversation that comes up every time a black is killed by white cop?

Funny thing is this conversation will apparently cure any thing racial,but has zero effect on black killing black. Never big deal when a group of blacks shoot another black because he owed them for drugs or something.

I would bet there have been 100 plus shooting in Chicago alone between the floyd thing and guy in Atlanta. Side bet on 85% or more have been black on black. You can hear the crickets because of lack of news coverage.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/FTCyKulsGiI

^^^ I'll post the video again that explains what is going on using common sense evidence.

There is no racial problem anymore than there is a covid problem. The problem is the ruling class who are propagating racism and covid to cover up an economic collapse that has been approaching since the last economic collapse, when nothing was fixed and money printing to infinity began.

The MSM which is owned by the ruling class have proven they can make the slave class believe anything it desires using propaganda on a loop 24/7.

The problem is the TV, turn it off problem solved.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Again, here are the ruling class multi - national corporations who fund black lives matters with billions of dollars.

These are the people promoting racism.

NASCAR and NFL are bowing down to the ruling class.

Otherwise they'd be an outsider like you and I calling BS.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's Alllllllll Bullshyt, don't take the bait because that's what they want you to do.

Today is the same as any other day, if a mob of people attack you, you're gonna fill them full of holes like any other day.

White or Black.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I have said for years. I have no disillusion about I am going to win with my little bitty amount of guns. I will however bet that I can decrease the number on there side by more than the one they get for me.

Not a badazz or nothing.Not looking to die anytime soon. Facts are. Being dead doesn't hurt,you don't know it. It only hurts those around you. Oh yea stupid works same way.LOL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Spread the word...

Today is no different than any other day, if a mob of people attacks you, you're gonna fill em full of holes.

Same as any other day.

This is all a mind control game put on by the same people bailing themselves out trillions of dollars.

If they send their paid mobs of people to attack you, you're gonna fill them full of holes like any other day.

White or Black

What's the big deal? There is no big deal. It's just another day.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Spread the word? Hell wife says I am walking political conversation. I start one with guy in front of me in checkout line. She said I might need to more choosy as to whom and what. Yea that's so me. LMFAO

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Spread the word? Hell wife says I am walking political conversation. I start one with guy in front of me in checkout line. She said I might need to more choosy as to whom and what. Yea that's so me. LMFAO

https://youtu.be/LaQVuXouFug
^^^^here's a good one. Might help ya at some point

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I heard on craigslist people been requesting people who are sick go to Trumps rally....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Heard immunity, worked for Sweden.

Sweden never locked down.

2.2 million projected American Covid deaths. So far 50,000.

It's a Hoax. Lies

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Did you hear George was included as a covid fatality? Laughing Hard

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
For every Covid case the state/ county / hospital gets paid! So now you know why the numbers get inflated.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
For every Covid case the state/ county / hospital gets paid! So now you know why the numbers get inflated.

But why?

Paid by who?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
By you and anyone who pays tax’s, and some by insurance companies who will pass it on to policyholders in the future. Yep

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
By you and anyone who pays tax’s, and some by insurance companies who will pass it on to policyholders in the future. Yep

Why would the government want covid fatalities inflated?

Why would the government throw taxpayer dollars around to pad the fatality stats?

Where is Trump to stop rigging of Covid 19 fatality stats?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
To pay off the debt each citizen owes $70,000 now.

Shouldn't we be questioning this, since we're liable in full for these payments?

Or is it more helicopter money we shouldn't be concerned about, we'll never be made to pay anyway, so why question it?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
To pay off the debt each citizen owes $70,000 now.

A deferred tax.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Assuming Trump did this?
My guess is its local and hospitals cashing in on fed funds..

But you know this and I'm sure you know short and long iron sales are up.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Funny thing. How many of these rushing to buy firearms are same ones telling folks like me for years they where stupid for spending all that money on guns and ammo?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Has everyone noticed now you have a Covid 19 program on your cell phone as of the other day?

Posts: 607 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post