New
Find
Notify
Tools

News Flash
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
The NHRA has an agreement with 3 primary sponsors to replace coke for next season and beyond. I'm Back

Now sit back and wait for the nobodies to say they read it on social media 3 days ago. Wrong

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Is it "New" flash or News flash? What's an Alley? Pruff read your posts.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Is it “pruff” read or proof read? NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Omg, that's a joke.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
I thought "Pruff" was a magic dragon....... Big Grin

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed, your comical

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So now that you have posted this News flash. Who are the other two sponsors. Camping world, ? and ?. Please fill in the blanks.

Posts: 146 | Location: california | Registered: November 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
This has already been posted on another thread here, nothing new. I just went ahead and edited the title of the post so its easier for you to find.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Day late and a dollar short! Someone posted this yesterday I do believe.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong This breaking news that 3 primary sponsors are on board to take over from Coke has not been posted here.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Wrong

Da Shoe posted it yesterday.

O'it!

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Was posted yesterday, he even updated the heading earlier so you could find it.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It’s not maybe 4, it’s 3, the agreement is in place and I didn’t say camping world. My source knows without question.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
we should all be happy nhra is getting some sponsor help.
thanks ed for the updates!

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Wally's Steakhouse will continue to draw customers, but the other restaurants are thriving.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
It’s not maybe 4, it’s 3, the agreement is in place and I didn’t say camping world. My source knows without question.

I never said it was Camping World either, all I said is possibly/maybe. As of tonight there are 4 serious contenders. If it ends up being 3,4,or 100 no one knows yet because nothing has officially been signed. My sources all know without question as they are actively sourced on the issue. I stated this yesterday and if you want to cherry pick and put a play on words and twist my post to discredit it then thats fine. Any logical human being with common sense can see that you are attempting to try and be the first to say something but you failed to do your research and see the info was already posted the day before yours. You make your family proud with your posts on here! Bye Karen!

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ed, who's **** are you sucking to get all this exclusive information that nobody else can corroborate?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Da Shoe:
quote:

I never said it was Camping World either, all I said is possibly/maybe. As of tonight there are 4 serious contenders. If it ends up being 3,4,or 100 no one knows yet because nothing has officially been signed. My sources all know without question as they are actively sourced on the issue. I stated this yesterday and if you want to cherry pick and put a play on words and twist my post to discredit it then thats fine. Any logical human being with common sense can see that you are attempting to try and be the first to say something but you failed to do your research and see the info was already posted the day before yours. You make your family proud with your posts on here! Bye Karen!

Dont forget this is the same guy who said his sources told him NHRA was done by the end of July and season would be cancelled.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
quote:

Ed, who's **** are you sucking to get all this exclusive information that nobody else can corroborate?

The ladies on the corner, 20 bucks is 20 bucks!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
PLEASE just say 'Ed, you're so smart and important"

That way he can puff up his chest and shut the fuc up for a day or two.....maybe..

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post