DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    WHICH SPONSORS OF THE DRR FAMILY HAVE YOU PURCHASE FROM
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WHICH SPONSORS OF THE DRR FAMILY HAVE YOU PURCHASE FROM
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Ok I will play,

Abruzzi
Accelerated graphics
Brodix
Fab shop
FTI
K&R
Killer Rons
Meziere
Moroso
Pro 1 Racing & safety
Specialty fasteners
Stroud safety

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Steve, we ought to list all the vendors we have bought from for our cars...………………………………..on second thought, I really don't want to think about that Eek

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I forgot Jegs on my list but I tell ya since they built that new Summit warehouse 10 miles from my house I feel like am definitely doing my part to help pay for it and all their sponsorships in drag racing.....and I dont even like Greg Anderson HA

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
jegs
drr
moroso
altronics
drrc
fti
moser
drs
todd's
summit
k&r
moroso
drc
ihra
tibre
autometer
brodix
digital delay
fab shop
moser
collector tethers
jj performance
apd
miller race cars
penske

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Accelerated Graphics
Altronics
Autometer
Collectertethers.com (JnT button and water crossover SBC)
Hoosier (long ago and far away)
Jegs.
Maziere (never again)
Moser
Pro 1 (Best belts I have ever had)
Rons fuel injection
Stroud Safety
thisisbracketracing.com

I have spent a lot of money with Jegs but the new Summit is literally one mile from my house and they are killing me. I was in there 3 times last Sunday and one of the guys that works there said "Back again?" and I said Yes but this is last time today. He says "Okay, see you tomorrow" Lol.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Brodix,FTI,Jegs,K&R,Moser,Renegade.

Posts: 106 | Location: Indy | Registered: April 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Auto Meter
Jeg's
Meziere
Moroso
Pro 1 Racing & Safety
And of course, DRR - love my DRR tshirts and hoodie!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Racingjunk
Craigslist
Facebook Marketplace

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
FTI
K & R Performance
Killer Ron's
Motorsports Innovations

Most of my stuff gets purchased through Autofab Race Cars since I'm still a part time employee.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 741 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Jegs
Fab shop
Moroso
Meziere
APD
Crower
T&D
Racingjunk
Stroud
Altronics
Jegs
TIBR
FTI
Titan
Stefs
XRP
Summit
Not sure all of these are sponsors but have spent many$$$$ and this ia all I can remember.

Posts: 82 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post