DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Kudos again to GREEN1 (Clint Paden)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kudos again to GREEN1 (Clint Paden)
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of ROLLIN'
posted
Once again I had a CSR923 water pump motor go bad. It was intermittently stopping & starting and not cooling. Just like the prior unit CSR would not rebuild it. I sent it to DRRs own GREEN1. He rebuilt it like new (as he did with the last one I had). Here is what it looked like prior. I can't say enough about this guy.

PUMP

PUMP2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ROLLIN',

Posts: 21 | Location: .002 next to you | Registered: May 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Can he do other water pumps?? I have a Shogun Z pump that needs rebuilding soon….

Posts: 81 | Location: Ringtown, Pa. | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I don't think I publicly thanked him but he's done 2 pumps for me. One was an antique Weiand.

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DARTSPORT:
Can he do other water pumps?? I have a Shogun Z pump that needs rebuilding soon….

I am not familiar with that pump so I would have to see it before I could say whether or not I can do anything with it. Matching up seals can be difficult with some pumps when not available from company who built the pump. I haven’t been able to find source from any but Meziere for their pumps for example. CSR has been the same way.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
absolutely the best....once again...thank you!

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Several years ago he did one for me and I thought he did a very good job at a fair price.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3972 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 433red
posted Hide Post
Another satisfied Green1 customer here too. He revived my 10 year old Mezeire pump 5 years ago and it is still going strong yet today.

Posts: 102 | Location: Ga | Registered: July 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Clint has repaired a few for me as well with excellent service.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Did one for me at the track...Great guy and a great job!!

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
Clint how much does it cost to rebuild an old Weiand BBC pump. Motor does not work.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Clint how much does it cost to rebuild an old Weiand BBC pump. Motor does not work.

That motor is not rewindable so if it isn’t the brushes or broken wire to the brushes only thing you could do is replace the motor.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Nice seeing you this weekend Clint Wink

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Same to you Eric, I was rooting for Sunday.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Thanks....driver error and the car picked up kinda out of no where..lol

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 3-D
posted Hide Post
do you work on Moroso 63547 BBC Billet water pumps. The motors are the problem. No leaking, but motors have quit. let me know. I sent you a PM as well.
Thanks

Posts: 715 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: March 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post