DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Need help getting trailer delivered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help getting trailer delivered
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted
I have a 36ft stacker @ Goldrush that I need picked up and delivered to me in in North Texas. Anybody have any contacts that do this kind of hot shot stuff? it has to be a big truck/RV / Toterhome WITH air hook ups. Maybe if you can't make it all the way to Texas I can meet you in a close surrounding state?

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
RV3 motorsports….336-345-7885…Robert Vogler…

Posts: 1250 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Thomas Marlow (214) 717-9016

Good guy

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Marlow is who we been using

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
Strike 1 & 2. Anybody else?

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sc4087:
Strike 1 & 2. Anybody else?

Did you start/ask Goldrush, usually the manufacturer can recommend that service?

2BKING

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2502 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Racer friend with a low deck rig can't help you right now, he said to "try U Ship, and insure it high."

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1612 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Roan Trucking

These people are good in auto transport, and apparently are part of the U Ship. Check them out.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1612 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
I had to go get mine. I couldn't get anyone to do it for me. Id-Florida to Ft. Wayne and back. A long trip.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DANGERBOY
posted Hide Post
Curtis Allen 859-322-0239

Posts: 86 | Location: cincinnati | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
wesley fowler iowa park texas

Posts: 1 | Location: iowa park texas | Registered: January 30, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
Got it handled finally. FYI. https://www.trailertransit.com/ if you have trailer too big to be hauled by a F350/450 type truck.

Mike Greene

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I used USHIP for my 38" gooseneck from Elkhart.
Worked out great.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post