DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Facebook users I need your help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Facebook users I need your help
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted
South central drag racing car of the month contest

Click on this link and like the photo to vote for my car, voting ends 1-12 at Midnight

Thanks in advance!!

https://www.facebook.com/south...4242/?type=3&theater

Posts: 2399 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
GOOD LUCK !!!!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
GOOD LUCK !!!!

Thanks, I was doing pretty good until yesterday, there is a car from Mexico that just blew by me by like 80 votes yesterday, he must have more friends than me lol

Posts: 2399 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
voted

Posts: 108 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of easy e
posted Hide Post
Me too

Eddie Tice

"I've over-educated myself in all the things I shouldn't have known at all"

Posts: 640 | Location: Howell, NJ | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
Done Steve

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I voted yesterday too. How'd you end up?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Thanks to anyone who voted, finished 3rd with 143 votes, winner had 278. Had almost 600 views on this thread, if 1/2 were facebook users and would of voted I would of won on a land slide. Oh well no biggie

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ida voted but no Facebook for me.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6352 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Sorry dude just saw this. Would have voted for you,but again day late million dollars short.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4164 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post