DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    need a burnt low gear band
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need a burnt low gear band
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Hey guys looking for burnt low gear band for part of gag gift. If have one let me know and will work out details.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
I am sure i have several here at the shop Chris.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
how much for one shipped ? should fit in med USPS box. Just want to gag lil brother for asking for high priced items all the time. Should be more specific you know?

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
It is in a priority box. I sent you a PM.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Thanks sent info back at you.