DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Game Stop and the Stock Market
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game Stop and the Stock Market
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Guess I better keep my old silver dollars. The ones made of silver and no copper. I might be able to get a buck and a half for them. LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
I am thinking about buying into it. What do yall think? Say throw 1k and see what happens. I threw 2k into a stock and lost 350. Stopped that one. I want to buy a new enclosed trailer.Will this be the way?

As long as you’re prepared for the possibility of the $1k to go to zero or close to it, buy 3 shares and go for it. It could go up quickly and down quickly, you will likely either make out very good or very bad.

This is risky. But, the shorts have not covered yet and they have to cover eventually; the more people that buy and hold make it more and more expensive for them to do so. This has the potential to rock the market and expose a lot of dirty stuff.

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Epic!! This is gonna get good, I think.[/QUOTE]

Yes.I might try some SLV myself.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
GME down 50% this morning. $109 and going down.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I had bought 100 share of AMC 4 months ago when it fell because to the pandemic thinking it would come back after they were able to reopen theaters.
I look at it last Monday I was down $200.00, I look Tuesday evening and was up $450.00... I sold on Wednesday at 16.50 and feel I made a good choice..

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?

Posts: 598 | Location: Burleson TX | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The love of I owe you's, the root of all evil. Confused

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hrey I love the silver play. Bought a silver mining stock in the morning and almost dbl by lunch. I started to drop and so did I.Not before making a 87% gain for about, but it is a profit for about 5 hours. Bad thing is it wasn't huge investment, but its profit and for about 2 minutes on keyboard. In racer terminology. Its a new set of rods, aluminum GRP's are not cheap.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
I'm kind of excited about the play on Silver. I've been buying it since the Hunt brothers crashed the price right after I graduated High School.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger McGinnis:
I'm kind of excited about the play on Silver. I've been buying it since the Hunt brothers crashed the price right after I graduated High School.

I'm kind of excited about the people are catching on & using the same tactics the elite use to rig the game / tilt the table.

Pretty funny how the fake news are trying to persuade its audience there's something wrong with how it's being done.

The chemical youth have figured it out as well (Game Stop stock)

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well,looks like some people doubled their money on GME today.

Looks like the game is far from over.

Shorts losing their shorts

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wow!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1009 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
After hours,the stock doubled again.

Tomorrow is going to be a wild day.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My one share I bought is looking good. Doubles again I will be up to broke!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1009 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
GME up another 50% today.
Larry, there is hope for you.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Mad money words wisdom. Bears make money,bulls make money and hogs get slaughtered.

Have not messed with game stock/ the silver play worked out good. Accounts up, trailer has generator ordered and few spare parts for the car. Account did get to keep half and that is about as responsible as I get. Yes I know the tax deal on quick profits, before I get the warnings.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
WIDEOPEN 231, Hey good job making a few bucks off of your trade. Hope you have more in the future. As far as taxes go I wish I had a nickle for every time someone would say (you have to pay taxes on that you know) after they asked me how much I won racing on the weekend. Well in my opinion I would rather pay taxes on money I won or got from a trade than not have made the money at all. And quick profits that work out are the best when you can use the extra to make it more comfortable to finish a project you need.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Taxes are like tune up .There are ways around things if you work others correctly. Just ask Politian and know true answer is opposite what they say about the rules they make.LMAO

60% OF 10.000 IS 6000 BETTER THAN NOTHING.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post