DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Electricity contract
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Electricity contract
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Renewing mine and it is going to be nearly double. I am on a service where I can select a different provider.

Posts: 33 | Location: Cooper Tx | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Im not looking forwad to that...

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I have been using Cirro energy for about 10 years now. Currently I have a 3 year deal with a fixed KWH rate . Current rate is $0.077000 per kwh

Posts: 2403 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
I have been using Cirro energy for about 10 years now. Currently I have a 3 year deal with a fixed KWH rate . Current rate is $0.077000 per kwh

It will increase... I was on CIRRO until earlier this year. They wanted something over.10 kwh, I ended up at Direct Energy at .06 kwh 2 year contract.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3303 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
Here in Ohio we have a lot of different provider options as well - and they pretty much all source through each other - I don't understand how they have all the different rates from one to the other...makes my head sping....BUT:

Working in engineering / design / construction - I always tell people, especially those older folks who live in our community - THE #1 THING TO CONFIRM IS:

"IF" you have a service problem on the providers side - make D A M N sure you know WHO is going to come take care of it. I am seeing a lot more finger pointing on these types of things when issues arise.

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:

It will increase... I was on CIRRO until earlier this year. They wanted something over.10 kwh, I ended up at Direct Energy at .06 kwh 2 year contract.

Dave

Yup I checked into it on there website. Same plan Went Up to 15.5 kwh so that's about double my current rate

Posts: 2403 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post