DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Piedmont Door Slammer Nationals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piedmont Door Slammer Nationals
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Gunn
posted
Going to Piedmont this weekend for Door Slammer Nationals. Any other Canadians attending beside Jamie Tupper and myself. Hope to see a few more Canadians.

Drag racers and fans are the best people in the World.Have fun race.

Posts: 9 | Location: Hamilton,Ontario,Canada | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Chris Van Baalen said he's coming.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Gunn
posted Hide Post
Chris and I have the same sponsor I have known him since he was a younin.

Posts: 9 | Location: Hamilton,Ontario,Canada | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Married to a Canadian count?....Trying to get Doug to come and double the little green plow wagon Big Grin

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Gunn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
Married to a Canadian count?....Trying to get Doug to come and double the little green plow wagon Big Grin
That would be great. Maybe see you both down there. I have 2 heaters for your dog in the trailer if you need them.