DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Three Sides To Every Story
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Three Sides To Every Story
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
"Anyway, speaking of the Fall Fling at GALOT; yeah I know I wasn’t really talking about that yet… But 398 entries filled the pits at that facility to race for big money, more money than you could ever win at an NHRA national or divisional event."

https://dragracingedge.com/the...ides-to-every-story/

Posts: 154 | Location: Beaver Springs, PA | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
https://www.martinsvillespeedw...rivers-on-Clock.aspx
Now this is a great idea for a trophy

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
John what 398 at Thunder Valley try 494... With a young lady Caraline McCarty winning in her 1968 Ramble wagon.. haha

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
John what 398 at Thunder Valley try 494... With a young lady Caraline McCarty winning in her 1968 Ramble wagon.. haha

He was talking about the Fall Fling at GALOT, not the Spring Fling Million at Bristol.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I know big M , I was just showing him what was going on there, I wanted to help support his story. Sorry if I was not clear....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post