New
Find
Notify
Tools

PRAYERS NEEDED…
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Mike Frizie had a bad wreck at SILVERDOLLAR today….life lifted out…

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Terrible news Praying

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve2394
posted Hide Post
Come on Buddy, cut the light and run that number!!!!

Posts: 350 | Location: Sharpsburg, Ga. | Registered: January 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Whomp were you there? What happened? I heard the news on fb. Toby Barnes posted it a couple hours ago. Calling in the helicopter is never good. Only had it happen once when I was starter there years ago when Ed still owned the place.

Posts: 493 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Unsure exactly what caused the wreck or how it happened, but it did take them roughly 15 minutes to cut him out of the car.

Yes, he was life flighted out.

Michael and I parked next to each other every weekend at silver dollar for a decade. Praying for him and his family

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wooley:
Whomp were you there? What happened? I heard the news on fb. Toby Barnes posted it a couple hours ago. Calling in the helicopter is never good. Only had it happen once when I was starter there years ago when Ed still owned the place.
No sir I was not there…I talked to his son

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Bad news wishing him the best!! I wonder can the ambulance leave the track or what is the safety aspects there?

Posts: 1238 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
Bad news wishing him the best!! I wonder can the ambulance leave the track or what is the safety aspects there?
IDK cage had to be cut off

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
67tschevy2, from what I remember the track ambulance cannot leave or transport someone to a hospital. It is owned by the track afaik.

Posts: 493 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Prayers, terrible situation.

Praying

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
He is currently in a medically induced coma with a broken shoulder/scapula and a brain bleed. Unsure beyond that. Please continue to pray

DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
Get Well Soon Frizzle Fry.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Coach
posted Hide Post
Prayers!!!

02 Z/28 LS1 402 Bracket Racer

I live with FEAR and sometimes SHE lets me go racing!

Posts: 45 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
From his son’s fb page…

“Update on Michael Frizie, he's been moved to ICU and is currently on a Cpap machine. He's breathing on his own pretty well.”

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
Prayers do work, I wish him a speedy recovery and many more win lights.

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Get well soon sir!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5307 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
Anyone have an update on how Mike is doing? Sending positive thoughts

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
from his son's fb page Sunday @ 6:33pm

"Michael was moved from the emergency trauma unit to the ICU floor yesterday afternoon. We have seen some response to verbal commands which is a step in the right direction. We appreciate one baby step at a time. Continued prayers are greatly appreciated.
The Frizie family. Thank you for all the prayers and words of encouragement!"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
From his son’s Facebook. He had a mri yesterday. It confirms brain shear trauma. His vitals are good. Physical looks better but neurological recovery will be wait and see.