New
Find
Notify
Tools

Race car shipping
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Possibly need a altered shipped from Pennsylvania to Wisconsin. Any ideas who to get ahold of?

Posts: 23 | Location: P.A. | Registered: February 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
When I bought my old car back I used Montway . 1,300 from Uath to North Carolina in a enclosed trailer.

Posts: 337 | Location: up on the wheel | Registered: March 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Will check them out.

Posts: 23 | Location: P.A. | Registered: February 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
When I was looking to ship my roadster from Chi-town to Atlanta a couple years ago, most companies declined, if they couldnt drive it in or onto a trailer. I bought it as a roller. after 3 weeks, I just drove up and back.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD6297
posted Hide Post
Could look at Ecar mover ? They sponsor Alan Prusiensky and listening to Allaccess, Alan Reinhart says he had used them before and recommends them.

Posts: 149 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post