DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    2019 Fall Fling $500k at Bristol, Pre-Enter this Tuesday!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 Fall Fling $500k at Bristol, Pre-Enter this Tuesday!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Spring Fling
posted
10 years in the making….2 years of preparation…it’s here!

OUR SPECIAL 10TH ANNIVERSARY FALL FLING 500K OFFICIAL EVENT FLYER

Pre-Entries Open March 5th (Noon EST) at www.BracketRaces.com. New Flingers Welcome! Event capped at 385 Entries. NO GATE ENTRIES- In an effort to guarantee the Pre-Entered Racers the experience they deserve, there will be NO GATE ENTRIES (even if 385 cap isn't reached). Multiple Pre-Entry options available (see flyer).

Thanks,
Kyle
www.BracketRaces.com

Posts: 33 | Location: Bristol, TN | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Pete and Kyle bringing everyone up to speed on the Fall Fling 500k and the pre-entry procedure on Tuesday.

Posts: 2109 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Sold out in 3 min.... Just shows you how great of a job Pete and Kyle have done with these events.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Wonder how many of those were doubles

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern the list of entries is online line, I counted 82 races who are doubled up.....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
pretty good split for those with only 1 car

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
Am I hearing right? Did they get rid of double entries?

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Limited number entries but they allow double entries right at the get go, no wonder it is becoming a rich mans sport. I think they should wait a predetermined time before allowing second entry so everybody gets a chance at one entry before anybody gets two, just my opinion on these type of races

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matrix:
Am I hearing right? Did they get rid of double entries?

Yes they did. There was a computer problem that let more than 385 entries in. So they talked with everyone that was double entered and they all agreed to a single entry to make everything fair. Instead of eliminating anyone that got in. The final car count is around 400.

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post