Find
Notify
Tools

November is coming
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted
Two great events, back to back weekends at Piedmont Dragway in Julian, NC, each paying 10K-20K-10K for just $380!

First up is the American Doorslammer Nationals presented by McCarty Auto Parts, for delay box door cars and left-steer roadsters, November 16-18, 2018. Then, Thanksgiving weekend, November 23-25, is the ATI Fall Footbrake Frenzy, for Footbrake only!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
so nothing happening? Hey for guy with FED who lives 18 miles away and its cheap travel and not allowed to play. LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Chris is that trailer going to be done by November ? If not why the post...... Loose Rocker is not promoting FEDs LOL

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Nope but I cold get car there on a POS trailer that I can get just hate for my car to be seen on it,maybe put paper bag over car so nobody would know it. LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
That’s a funny one Chris.... If I lived near there I would pull my box and buttons out of car and be there for sure... The east coast racers have some great promoters like Michael who give you a lot of bang for your bucks....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post