DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    If contracting a new streetable build?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If contracting a new streetable build?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted
Who would you hire if you had all funds saved. I would use Kindigit. It would have to be something for power cruise.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troy Trepanier maybe? I don't know that I would enjoy any of them due to worrying about the car. They are just too perfect.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6381 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Joe Martin,Martin Bros. From Iron Resurrection.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Yes Tim they are top notch. I don't care for the low ride thing. But they do regular cars too. The chevy 11 was nice. Extensive is wild. Eek

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
if I was having a 66 67 nova done I would definitely take it to him. He built some pretty nice bikes back in the day.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post