DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    baby gators, anyone going?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

baby gators, anyone going?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I worked at this event and the Gatornationals the last three years. Not going this year because I guess I'm too expensive for a plane ticket to comw and work for TWO WEEKS.
Anyway, have fun getting your rigs parked, it might be interesting.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
have fun getting your rigs parked, it might be interesting.

I thought last year was a parking disaster

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My dad is there in line now says there is about 2 to 2-1/2 miles of lines as of now.

Posts: 604 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HR3377:
My dad is there in line now says there is about 2 to 2-1/2 miles of lines as of now.

Thats nuts being it is only Monday. Does any of these people even have a job?

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
He is retired like alot of others in line now, alot of people are burning vacation I bet, use it why you can I guess, we all know what happened after this event last year.....

Posts: 604 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HR3377:

How ironic to call the event the "Baby Gators",when it will be much larger than the actual Gatornationals.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We are going, dad is already there stacked like everyone else

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Todd Barton
posted Hide Post
Pulling out as son as my son is out of school today. See everyone tomorrow.

Posts: 380 | Location: Gray, TN | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
out tomorrow after werk. I will be the last one in the gate.

ep-somebody save me a parking spot.

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post