DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    OktoberFAST Bracket Nationals 10K/20K/10K @ Edgewater Sept 22-24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OktoberFAST Bracket Nationals 10K/20K/10K @ Edgewater Sept 22-24
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted
The bookending event for the Staging Light season is the OktoberFast Bracket Nationals, September 22-24 at Edgewater Sport Park, outside of Cincinnati, Ohio. A lot of people get thrown off by the name, but Oktoberfest traditionally begins in mid-late September. Tidbit o' trivia, Cincinnati is home to the largest Oktoberfest celebration in the United States.

This event is conveniently located both geographically and on the calendar right in between the OG Million and the Fall Fling at Bristol. Edgewater is just 5 hours from World Wide Technology Raceway, and less than 6 hours from Edgewater to Bristol. The race is for all of Top E.T./Super Pro, and No-Box cars are welcome. Make your plans now!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Love the T&T in elimination mode! Bravo!
Anything else is just wasting time, fuel, and rubber.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1622 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Well paying affordable race! We can't wait to get back to a Michael Beard race as we have this one on our 2023 schedule. Easy drive up from Nashville. Well done buddy.

SL...

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
PROST!

Cool

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ken MacNicol
posted Hide Post
I believe this will be my first Michael Beard race

Posts: 38 | Location: Hendersonville, Tenn. | Registered: December 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken MacNicol:
I believe this will be my first Michael Beard race

Will be good to see you again. Been too long!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post