DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    No true-start in Vegas this weekend?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No true-start in Vegas this weekend?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
M Colton, Right lane, (-0.039) 6.80 6.777 -0.023, def. P Dion, (-0.006 foul) 6.85 6.663 -0.187

This message has been edited. Last edited by: imakehp,

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4440 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
True Start?

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by victo:
True Start?

That's what I said Victo..... Fingers Cross

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4440 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
lmfao

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NO tru start in NHRA racing

It's not what you've got, it's what you give, it's not the life you choose, it's the life you live.

Posts: 2120 | Location: Napa, California | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Really? Thought there was a huge shyt storm a few months back about it being implemented everywhere.
Shows what I know, huh?
My first experience with it will be in a few weeks at the Fling in Vegas...

btw, congrats....

btw2, did you get my message about your manifold?

Dave

F J B

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
NHRA has never had true start but with that said, shouldnt change your game plan at all.

I'm Edwad will have the hot line working if you need help Shake head

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
NHRA has never had true start but with that said, shouldnt change your game plan at all.

I'm Edwad will have the hot line working if you need help Shake head

^^^^^ Lmfao^^^ Hot Line! You funny IP! Not worthy

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4465 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If they used Trustart it would have listed Phil as the winner not the loser Smile

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 983 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
worked for us Dave Big Grin

Gillette, Right lane, (-0.008) 6.92 7.029 0.109, def. K Ratzloff, (-0.003 foul) 7.11 7.088 -0.022

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4465 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
If they used Trustart it would have listed Phil as the winner not the loser Smile

That's what I didn't understand if true-start was in place....but it wasn't so now I understand..lol

Dave

F J B

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
D a m n trustart...

Posts: 1250 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Tru-Start will not be used in this weeks divisional , I believe Sonoma use it for their ET program . Mike Rice has said it will NOT be used at ET finals. A few more Div. 7 tracks have the system but do not use it.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's odd huh?
NHRA making things more confusing then it needs to be. Not like them at all......

Dave

F J B

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
this was posted 1/24/2017 right here on DRR

Two weeks after the NHRA Division 6 track operators voted unanimously in favor of using TruSTART at the Division 6 Summit ET Finals, more news about TruSTART surfaced. This time at the NHRA Division 1 meetings held last weekend in Hershey, PA, a vote was taken among Division 1 track operators where a large majority of them voted in favor of using TruSTART at the Northeast Division Summit Bracket Finals in 2017.

Real consistent from division to division too ....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
NHRA making things more confusing then it needs to be. Not like them at all.....

What are they doing at confusing?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post