DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Lights on tree at night??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lights on tree at night??
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Our local track does not have lights shining up at tree at night. So we are going to do it for them.

What wattage flood lights are tracks using to shine up at tree? Im assuming 2 of them one for each side?

Stephen Liss jr

Posts: 329 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Allred
posted Hide Post
I have big Hella amber fog lights on the front of my truck - one aimed at the tree from the right lane, the other aimed at the tree from the left lane. I figured I’d bolt them on the race car and carry them with me..

Mike Allred

Posts: 276 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: March 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stephensx04:
Our local track does not have lights shining up at tree at night. So we are going to do it for them.

What wattage flood lights are tracks using to shine up at tree? Im assuming 2 of them one for each side?

Get some C-channel and weatherproof LED strips, and attach to the tree blinder.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5731 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Allred:
I have big Hella amber fog lights on the front of my truck - one aimed at the tree from the right lane, the other aimed at the tree from the left lane. I figured I’d bolt them on the race car and carry them with me..

Actually talked to a guy about doing that with his car. But we are trying to make it for everyone.

Stephen Liss jr

Posts: 329 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post