New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paint Designers
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Who do some of you guys use for paint design services?

Posts: 23 | Location: The Beach | Registered: September 26, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Eddie Hollon and Greg Russell Designs

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Crisco,

Posts: 910 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Eddie does amazing work but unfortunately he is to busy at regular work and is putting designs on hold again. I just got lucky.

Chase Huffman can do them

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jodie Jent
posted Hide Post
Jerry Marcum @ Jerry Marcum Design

Posts: 495 | Location: Owingsville, Ky. | Registered: June 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
I used Greg Russel Designs. Very easy to deal with, never *****ed when I changed my mind a bunch of times.

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Greg Z Designs

Posts: 14 | Location: illinois | Registered: July 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
Eddie Hollon X2

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 252 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted Hide Post
Denny Maclosky @ D-MAC DESIGNS!!

Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted Hide Post
Division 6 director Matt Levonas does design work as well. Check out Mike Coltrin's Super Gas Camaro roadster: https://www.nhra.com/news/2019/d6-boise

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of sst5167
posted Hide Post
I will also give a vote to Matt Levonas. Also, look into Todd Barton Design.

Mike Boehner

Posts: 92 | Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ | Registered: January 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post