New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA Speed For All
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I realize there probably isn't a lot of interest on this particular forum for gaming but there might be a few out there. For what its worth to them, this game is already one of the worst NHRA games to hit the market, which is saying something.

It is down right unplayable on a PC without an Xbox controller.

So many issues that would have taken only slightly more effort to fix. When you can't even get the shape of a tire right you know its a hack job. The saddest part is NHRA is known for flat games and this just is amazingly bad.

Save your money unless you are very easily impressed, even then you will be disappointed.

Posts: 89 | Location: Inverness, Fl | Registered: November 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am not a gamer,but I am not at all surprised to hear this.
When NHRA All Access was started, I was one of the first to sign up.But it was so bad in the first year,that I no longer sign up for NHRA.TV.
There are bound to be bugs in things that are new,but this game sounds like it has so much potential.If it disappoints a lot of people,it will be hard to win them back even if they fix the flaws.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The scary part is these aren't flaws, they are conscious choices of dev team.

Posts: 89 | Location: Inverness, Fl | Registered: November 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
My kid said he was really impressed with the realism, which surprised me. I asked him why he said that, and he said “in career mode I won my first event, but I still lost money.” Big Grin

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3151 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
A video game ain’t gonna put assess in race cars or the bleachers, that is what the NHRA needs to focus on!!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I also heard it's pro/heads up stuff only? No Stock/Super Stock or anything with a dial in/driving the stripe?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
A video game ain’t gonna put assess in race cars or the bleachers, that is what the NHRA needs to focus on!!

Yep

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post