New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rockingham Weather
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
I am supposed to race there this weekend and the temp is supposed to be high 44 and Sat night 22. I just can't wrap my head around all that. Don't need to have car freeze and ruin something. Had ice in the radiator once at VMP and it was only 28.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Slush in the radiator and freezing are way different. Don't crank or drive below freezing. Install a block heater if you are worried.

Posts: 519 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Marston NC weather Sat 48/26 Sun 49/29.

Posts: 519 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Hell I am happy if its dry right now. Not race related but its killing my work,hence race money. Race wise the weekends have been only dry time we have had for most of month.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Naa i would staying home with temps like that

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1385 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got that taken care of. Woke up this morning with an absessed Tooth. Never had anything hurt that bad. Just came home from dentist and they gave some pills to take to get the infection under control then get it pulled Monday. So much for this trip to the Rock. In the cold.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Marston NC weather Sat 50/27 Sun 57/38.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Huh. It's almost like "long-range" weather forecasts are unreliable... They have a hard time getting it right in real time, but people listen to the Weather Entertainment people a week in advance. Roll Eyes

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I said it before. Worst thing ever happened to drag racing was the weather channel.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Fern,
Weather looks great for this weekend at the Rock. I'll be finishing up a few things tomorrow and heading there for Sundays racing. I hope to see you there!

Posts: 64 | Location: south carolina | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I plan to go Mark but drove to Baltimore yesterday & got up at 5 this morning to get back here but ran out of steam before I was all loaded. Going to bed in a few and try to make it for Sat if I don't get there in time I'll be there for sure Sun. Stop by