New
Find
Notify
Tools

Race anyway
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hey Fuzz I got my dates mixed up as I had planned to come to Darlington to visit. Still plan to see you New Years at West Palm but no flyers yet.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Hey Fuzz I got my dates mixed up as I had planned to come to Darlington to visit. Still plan to see you New Years at West Palm but no flyers yet.

Hey fern...the flyer is not out yet but Rob posted this on facebook:

"Flyer isnt ready yet BUT this is the general breakdown of events for this years New Years Nationals at Palm Beach International Raceway Dec 27th-29th. Once again this year we're paying 10k per day in Box AND No Box classes. Also separating doorcars and dragsters as long as possible in box. We will also call footbrake and transbrake no box seperate. Juniors this year will pay $1500 per day. $200 per day bonus for last 6-9 year old in regardless of round. We will keep our juniors separated by age/E.T. In addition this year were having 64 car shootouts on Friday. $5000 to win in each shootout. Only $150 to enter. As always RT will pay round money starting 3rd round win in every main event class. We have a huge host of sponsors that will be giving away thousands of dollars in prizes. All of those details will be announced very soon. As for now this is the breakdown so you can make plans to be there. The dates and daily events:

Thursday Dec 26th: Early parking 6pm-10pm.
Friday Dec 27th: Gates Open 8am
Tech 9am
Test and Tune ($25) 10-5pm
5k shootouts 6pm
*time permitting pit vehicle race to follow shootouts
Saturday Dec 28th: Gates open 8am
Time run (1per entry) 9am
*Eliminations to immediately follow
*Racer Appreciation Party 7pm
Sunday Dec 29th: Gates Open 8am
Church Service 8:30a.m.
*New Entry Time Run 9:15a.m.
*Junior Dragster age out awards 9:15
*First Round 9:30a.m.

*Pre entries will start Oct 1st- Nov 30th.
Pre entry for weekend Box or No Box $250.
Pre entry Junior weekend $125.
Shootout Entry $150.
Weekend Crew $30.
Double entries in Box and No Box ok, pre enter one and get the second entry at the gate for pre entry price. *Shootout entry needs to be paid in full to hold spot.
All weekend entries 100% refundable no questions asked.

Questions please call #321-557-6150."

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I am on it Fuzzy

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post