Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Simply said, Busch and Rogers need to find a way to harness the emotional outbursts before they can be seriously considered championship material.

BK must be in tears over this line..

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Takes another driver out.. again.

After the race, Truex, who finished 23rd, parked his car behind Busch's car in the garage. Truex then went to the window of Busch's car and had a discussion with Busch as Busch remained seated in the car. After that discussion ended, Truex had a discussion with Busch's crew chief Dave Rogers that continued as Busch, who finished 16th, exited the car and walked away. "They're hard-nosed competitors, and they don't cut each other much slack,'' Rogers said. "I talked to Kyle about what happened. He said he was expecting Martin to go in on the bottom, and Kyle was banzaing on the top and trying got get the pass. Martin surprised him by going up top, and Kyle said he got to the brake but he got to the brake too late.'' As for what Truex said?
"He came over and said his peace and asked why Kyle got in the back of him,'' Rogers said. "Martin didn't say or do anything wrong there. He kept it peaceful. He said what was on his mind, and I think that is accepted. It didn't get out of control. Kyle tried to explain what happened and I think they agreed to disagree tonight but they'll probably talk later this week and figure it

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:

After the race, Truex, who finished 23rd, parked his car behind Busch's car in the garage. Truex then went to the window of Busch's car and had a discussion with Busch as Busch remained seated in the car. After that discussion ended, Truex had a discussion with Busch's crew chief Dave Rogers that continued as Busch, who finished 16th, exited the car and walked away. "They're hard-nosed competitors, and they don't cut each other much slack,'' Rogers said. "I talked to Kyle about what happened. He said he was expecting Martin to go in on the bottom, and Kyle was banzaing on the top and trying got get the pass. Martin surprised him by going up top, and Kyle said he got to the brake but he got to the brake too late.'' As for what Truex said?
"He came over and said his peace and asked why Kyle got in the back of him,'' Rogers said. "Martin didn't say or do anything wrong there. He kept it peaceful. He said what was on his mind, and I think that is accepted. It didn't get out of control. Kyle tried to explain what happened and I think they agreed to disagree tonight but they'll probably talk later this week and figure it

And took the race from Kevin Harvick.

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
Crick Crick Big Grin

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Poor BK, probably had the white coats at his house over this season...lol

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DoubleRRacin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Smith:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:

And took the race from Kevin Harvick.

You mean almost took the race from Kasey Kahne, don't you? That car was on a rail and Harvick was not going to catch him..... Kahne was lucky to get out of that race with a win after the rookies started wrecking....

And was that Busch that wrecked Tony..... Yep.

Time Waits for No One !

Posts: 351 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Krying Kyle be one of the first to fall out of the chase?

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The flop continues and we hear nothing from BK?

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Multiple sources say #18-Kyle Busch and longtime crew chief Dave Rogers will end their long-running association at season's end, as part of a multi-divisional realignment involving both JGR and Kyle Busch Motorsports. While Rogers' departure from the #18 team was announced in-house on Tuesday of this week, no one from JGR has commented publicly on the move. Rogers is expected to remain a part of JGR's Sprint Cup Series operation, possibly as crew chief for newcomer Carl Edwards' and the #19 Stanley Tools / ARRIS Toyota. Sources close to the team say Adam Stevens will move from JGR's Nationwide Series operation to replace Rogers atop the #18 pit box. Stevens has gone to Victory Lane five times this season with Busch, and is the obvious heir-apparent to Rogers. There is no word on the 2015 status of Darien Grubb, who currently serves as crew chief for Denny Hamlin's #11 Fed Ex Toyota at JGR. Jason Ratcliff is expected to return as crew chief for Matt Kenseth's #20 Toyota next season.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The nascar plot to make jj step up 4 times to win another title is bearing fruit!
Unfortunately for nascar their "most popular" driver is back there sucking hind tit with jj!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The nascar plot to make jj step up 4 times to win another title is bearing fruit!
Unfortunately for nascar their "most popular" driver is back there sucking hind tit with jj!

Jr and Krying Kyle are tied for Sprint Cup Titles.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
FINALLY, I have something in common with jr, and it isn't because my father was famous and I'm riding his coat-tails!
jr's shifter broke just like mine did in my split window Vette at Milan Dragway going for 3rd on the Sunday before my induction into the United States of America's army on Tuesday. At the time I was hoping I broke my hand, no such luck, only badly skinned knuckles.
That non-episode cost me 2 years beginning at $2.40 a day opposed to $2.85 an hour, jr only has to wait until next year!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
FINALLY, I have something in common with jr

Thats almost funny!!

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We'll never win a Sprint Cup Championship, so we got that in common too.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the writer and do not reflect the views or opinions of any entity other than myself.

72 Nova 370 ci (Stealth Black)

Posts: 394 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: July 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Back and out of the hunt again!!!!!!

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
One more for the most popular driver!!!!!!!!! How many has KRyle won this year?

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK is probably in hiding. Krying Kyle cant find his way to the winner circle in the chase again...

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Another season and the all time greatest still didn't get it done!!!!!!!!!!!! How's Har Har looking now Bill?

Posts: 193 | Location: ohio | Registered: July 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Hey BK, Har har has a sprint cup! How many does Krying Kyle have??????

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
One more for the most popular driver!!!!!!!!! How many has KRyle won this year?

Most popular driver again.... Krying Kyle, thanks for coming..

L8R, Mike