Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Boob, you haven’t said much

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That’s number 5!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I’M BACK!
As ROWDY sweeps the pole and the CHECKERS!
Also sets another record, the first driver in NASCAR history to win at EVERY TRACK Cup has run at during his time!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
I’M BACK!
As ROWDY sweeps the pole and the CHECKERS!
Also sets another record, the first driver in NASCAR history to win at EVERY TRACK Cup has run at during his time!!!!!

and?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4456 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
For a bunch of pinheads who claim they hate Kyle Busch, you guys spend a lot of time obsessing over him...

Posts: 400 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got all that from "and?" huh?

You must be one of those fuc'n genius kinda people..... Full Moon

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4456 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Got all that from "and?" huh?

You must be one of those fuc'n genius kinda people..... Full Moon

Nope.
I got it from being able to read and do simple math. I guess that little skill escapes some people.

You guys have made this thread stretch out over 6 years, and most of it has been people crying about Kyle being a crybaby.

Posts: 400 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Number 190!
Larson showed much class!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
AND Busch showed his class also......

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What a finish!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12277 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Booted from facebook?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I'M BACK!!!!!
Seven races on the western swing and the question is, which drivers managed to win 2 of them?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Don't tell me...no really..I mean it...don't tell me.....I don't care..

Dave

F J B

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ah, there are 3 races on the Western swing

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
If you say so, by the way who came within a whisker of winning all three?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
And?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
ROWDY whups 'em once again!
3 out of 8, that works out to 13 or 14 for the year!
Now I have to spend time watching the recording, damn!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wet?

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Another streak is coming!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
OH,WAIT..................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................. Man, so close...I almost cared. Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B