Find
Notify
Tools

ROWDY IS BACK!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted
How about the driving exhibition ROWDY gave the boys tonight?
The bashers are eating crow again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
That was crazy, I don`t know if they can top that one! Eek

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
say what you want, but that kid can drive ANYTHING!!!!!!
funny to hear jeff gordon come on and say.... for some reason kyle kept getting loose in front of me.
well as red forman would say,...... maybe it was because you was hitting him when he was in front of you DUMBA$$ Tongue

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
It was nice to see them actually racing each other again instead of the follow the leader crud they have been doing the last couple of years.
Nascar might want to give them a little down force back to tighten them up some or there might not be very many cars left at the end next week but it was fun to watch.

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
There is no doubt he earned that victory. He's still the stinkiest ass in racing though.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:

well as red forman would say,...... maybe it was because you was hitting him when he was in front of you DUMBA$$ Tongue

The good thing is, Gordon tore up his car and his teamate JJ's car just because he is a dumba$$.

Can somebody explain to me how its ok for Gordon to do what he did, but Bush got suspended for doing the same thing to Hornagay last year.

Posts: 404 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fastracer482:
quote:

The good thing is, Gordon tore up his car and his teamate JJ's car just because he is a dumba$$.

Can somebody explain to me how its ok for Gordon to do what he did, but Bush got suspended for doing the same thing to Hornagay last year.

Maybe you should look at the replay.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger McGinnis:
quote:
quote:

Maybe you should look at the replay.

I have many times. If you dont think that was intentional you havent a clue about stock car racing.

Posts: 404 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ah Bill, you had this same sob story last year where did Krying Kyle end up? Only driver ever to start the chase in 1st and end up last!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
oh fuc, not this shyt again.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
funny thing was as it was happening in real time, the announcers were saying that gordon was trying his best to get kyle out of his way, and saying he was on his left rear bumper, i watched it several times, and it wasnt just a one time tap, he tried several times till he got him lose enough to spin him out.
with out a doubt in my mind, gordon had every intention to move him. and it did his best and failed Car

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
funny thing was as it was happening in real time, the announcers were saying that gordon was trying his best to get kyle out of his way, and saying he was on his left rear bumper, i watched it several times, and it wasnt just a one time tap, he tried several times till he got him lose enough to spin him out.
with out a doubt in my mind, gordon had every intention to move him. and it did his best and failed Car

Gordomsaid inm the interview later he was trying to "move" him. That means he was intentionaly trying to wreck him.

DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
quote:

Really?
You better get your eyes checked. Kyle wrecked Ron under caution.

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well Bill its good to see your boy is back in the groove....lovers or haters just can't argue with that driving school he put on last night

Posts: 52 | Location: pinckney michigan | Registered: February 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Kyle is still apunk and will end up Bieng Thrown out.

Posts: 1701 | Location: usa | Registered: May 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
mopar u got that backasswards.gorden the punk johnson the cheater and Kyle the Winner. Big Grin

Posts: 172 | Location: collecting emails from whiners | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Smith:
quote:

Really?

So what?
Gordon wrecked him intentionally, period. Exactly what difference does the color of the flag make.
The only difference is all of you, are jealous of KB. Im not defending what Bush did to Hornagay, Im just saying all of the haters have their noses up Jeff Gordon's hiney. An intentional wreck is intentional no matter who did it.
Eranhardt Sr. made a fortune and won several championships wrecking people and now everybody thinks he is a god.

People can cry about him all you want to, but the fact remains KB is a winner.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Smith:
quote:

Really?

So what?
Gordon wrecked him intentionally, period. Exactly what difference does the color of the flag make.
The only difference is all of you, are jealous of KB. Im not defending what Bush did to Hornagay, Im just saying all of the haters have their noses up Jeff Gordon's hiney. An intentional wreck is intentional no matter who did it.
Eranhardt Sr. made a fortune and won several championships wrecking people and now everybody thinks he is a god.

Say what you want, but the bottom line is KB is a winner.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
I guess some are too young to remember but there was a time when you could move somebody out of the way without touching or wrecking them......it was an art....but it could be done by some skilled drivers.

With today's aero pk it's not possible......loose now is "lost". Nascar is going to have to give them back some wicker for next Sunday IMO.

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

People can cry about him all you want to, but the fact remains KB is a winner.

I don't think much more of Gordon than I do Kryle. As far as that goes, if there is jealousy, it is for all 43 drivers that make the race every weekend. Not just Sr. Crash a lot.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ