DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Happy Birthday America
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday America
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Happy birthday America.

Have a fun fourth.Thanks to all the men a women of Armed forces present and past members.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4190 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Not a happy birthday for America with the left trying and succeeding in tearing our country apart and literally tearing down our monuments to historical and great Americans.

It’s long overdue for the republicans to stop talking and start doing something about it!!!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Not a happy birthday for America with the left trying and succeeding in tearing our country apart and literally tearing down our monuments to historical and great Americans.

It’s long overdue for the republicans to stop talking and start doing something about it!!!

The republicans are equally guilty tearing this country down, offshoring its economy to china.

Red state blue state wings of the same corporate fascism bird.

Let me know with Evidence when I get something WRONG. Smile

F off authorities, F off authorities, F off authorities, F off authorities.

Unless the people start civil disobedience against these globalist psychopaths, they'll end up in poverty.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Here was my brief response to one of my friends post on FB that was calling for people to get out and vote RED in November:

"I'm afraid "red" is simply the "slow" option, whereas blue is fast. "Republican Sens. James Lankford of Oklahoma and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin are proposing to replace the federal observance of Columbus Day with Juneteenth." With decent like this a majority means nothing!!! The repubs had a majority when Trump took office and they lost it due to inaction. The repubs did: ".....watch as the GOP attempted at least 54 more times throughout his presidency (obama) to either "undo, revamp or tweak the law," (obamacare). Then when they had the above majority they had no answer. No answer after 54 previous attempts to dismantle. If you can hang you hat on that bunch for "leadership" you've got more faith than I have."

You can't get any REDDER than Oklahoma and we have a senator proposing the above?! They're not just "RINO's", they're infiltrators or so easily bought off they have no conviction whatsoever. And certainly aren't representing their constituency.

<iframe

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Canted Valve,

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Really? You guys are like the one at grandpa's 100th and telling him shame you are going to die someday grandpa.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4190 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to the Greatest country on the face of the earth.

Smile

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post