DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Pro Stock on FOX TV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pro Stock on FOX TV
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted
from www.DragRaceCentral.com

https://www.dragracecentral.co...NHRA-SUMMIT#indextop

FS1 to Air Stand Alone Pro Stock Show
By Kelly Wade

CHANDLER, Ariz. – Tune in to FS1 for a special prime time NHRA on FOX telecast on Tuesday, February 26, from 9-10pm ET. The show will be packed full of exclusive, never-before seen content in addition to complete Pro Stock coverage of NHRA Arizona Nationals final eliminations for the ultra-competitive, high horsepower factory hot rods.
For the first time in the era of NHRA on FOX coverage, the entire broadcast will be focused solely on Pro Stock, a category that has been a mainstay in the series since 1970.
This is one show the true drag racing fan won't want to miss!

Full #NHRAonFOX TV Schedule for the Magic Dry Organic Absorbent NHRA Arizona Nationals:
Qualifying / Friday – 11 PM-12 AM ET / FS1
Qualifying / Saturday – 7-8 PM ET / FS1
Finals / Sunday – 6-8 PM ET / FS1
Pro Stock Finals / Tuesday – 9-10 PM ET / FS1

Posts: 414 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bubbletop409
posted Hide Post
DAVID

Thanks for the heads up on the PS special. Pro Stock has been my favorite class since it's inception. While spectators may think fuel is the cats meow, I believe racers are more interested in the chassis advancement, technology, and horsepower capability of a normally aspirated gas burning engine than watching another blower explosion.

It's a shame that cost has made the class prohibitively expensive for the average guy too be able to compete in without corporate sponsorship.

Larry
62 Bel-Air 409
79 Cole TR-2 SunsetRaceCraft 565 RIP TRACY
260 Eliminator Eagle XP HP500EFI
NO MO BOMA
WELL DONE USN SEAL TEAM 6
Proud Deplorable

Posts: 60 | Location: Castro Valley, CA State of Insanity | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Going from very little time on the broadcast to their own show on a different day that nobody will see, a-la Pro Mod?

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3151 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I don’t get it? With today’s technology where you can watch a tv whenever you want plus pro stock gets its own 1 hour show and people like Lenny still biotch!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
I don’t get it? With today’s technology where you can watch a tv whenever you want plus pro stock gets its own 1 hour show and people like Lenny still biotch!

I couldn't care less about the Pro side of drag racing. I was just taking a guess at what this announcement really means. Time will tell!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3151 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My DVD is already set. it's about time

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
Someone finally realized that Pro stock is the only pro class worth following. Now if NHRA will stop trying to fix it and let the class decide the future.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post