New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFL rigged?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I was watching the Monday night football game. It was 16-3,and since I get up at 4am,I went to bed.Got up in the morning and saw a 17-16 final.And then I saw this post on the internet. Not my words,but what do you think?

Watch NO Saints vs. TB Buccaneers on December 5th 2022.. Saints lead by 13 (13 as in NOT 14) At 6:11 left in the 4th quarter Mark Ingram catches a pass from Andy Dalton, runs to the sideline and out of bounds untouched right before making the first down (literally almost stepping on the orange 1st down marker. (A running back! That normally takes hard hits right up the gut just to fight hard to make the first down!) Has no one near touching him, not stumbling! He mindfully, knowingly, and purposely stepped out before getting the first down.. Subsequently on the very next play Andy Dalton throws an incomplete pass.. (That is correct! Throws on 3rd and 1) then they punt Tom Brady makes 2 touchdowns (that he couldn't make all game long) and TB Buccaneers win the game with 3 seconds left.. 17 to 16 Final.. Fake, choreographed, produced, rigged.. Whatever you want to call it, it's definitely false representation of a SPORT.. A fixed outcome, influenced outcome, predetermined outcome is in no way, shape or form SPORT!!! THE NFL IS REGISTERED AS AN ENTERTAINMENT Entity.. IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO REFER TO THE NFL AS SPORT! They don't wear sports gear, they wear costumes! They don't have competition, they have coworkers! It's the reason that you don't ever hear about the MOB any longer.. They make money by letting the “team" owners monopolize the gambling and “sports" betting along with the choreographed outcomes.. In a country that has a problem with gambling addiction and suicide.. Yet there is no crime committed because it's done in such a believable way.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
I didn't see it, but I heard it was pretty weird. I quit watching when they decided it was too much trouble to stand for the national anthem.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Last game I watched was the Dallas Cowboys Dez Bryant none catch game vs the Packers, and I was for the Packers!

NFL official press conferences into the wee hours of the morning on that one, double speaking utter BS.

I keep up with the Packers, but I haven't watched a full NFL game since then.

Bread n Circus

What I've noticed since no longer watching pro football is, people who watch Pro football religiously, can tell you what size shoe just about every player wears, but very little about anything else.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
As a Cincinnati resident that lived with "carrot top" as a Bengal - I don't buy the choreographed argument.

Before I rant - I will say that AD while he was here in Cinincnati, was and is a phenominal individual. Good family man, good husband, and he and his family were excellent stewards in the community. They provided a lot of support for charities, people in need, and supported and financed many many good causes through their involvement and the AD Foundation. Great person, great people.

That being said, from a football point of view - THIS IS ANDY DALTON! So NO is getting what they paid for or what they decided they could accept at QB for their team. That is on ownership and the coaching staff for accepting and permitting that culture. Ingrahm included.

When we were stuck with Andy - the dude was an interception magnet, made stupid decision after stupid decision resulting in sack / fumble after sack / fumble rather than just taking the damn sack to begin with. And god forbid if you needed a late game TD with the game on the line - the 3rd & 1 pass - that's Andy for ya.

I know players have said he is a great leader in the locker room and mentor etc - and that's great. But on the field as we witnessed here he is not a leader. He allows players to pop off, act undisciplined on the field, and when things go sour he sits on the bench and pouts. That is pathetic. You think TB has 7 rings or whatever he has because he put up with that kind of shyt? Nope.

So while I know it looks bad at the end of the game - you give TB time at the end of the game the man will beat you every time and we've seen it.

What you saw is Andy Dalton not a script. Sad to say....

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
There's a NFL player who played for the BUCS Super Bowl winning team, defensive back when Gruden was the head coach.

Says it's rigged. Look on YouTube.

I dunno if it's rigged, I'm just reporting unbiased what I've seen, and know I've seen with my own eyes.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Anyone can see this is a catch with their own two eyes.

NFL officials denied what everyone saw with their own two eyes to the wee hours of the morning.

I don't participate anywhere Facts don't matter.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
When hundreds of millions of dollars are bet, legally, on the game you would be a fool to think there are not some "calls" to certain people being made. Gigantic slot machine right out in the open.

Will not change and some games are still fun to watch but it seems less interesting for some reason.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1216 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Clown World = Facts don't matter

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
I was watching the Monday night football game.

And there's the problem ^^^^^^ Roll Eyes

If y'all haven't figured it out, it's been rigged for YEARS, but mostly to manipulate PUB-LICK tax dollars spent to retain, or attract teams to a city.

Just look at the historic Super Bowl teams and the stadiums being built. Every time a team squeals about moving away, they get a better stadium deal, funded by the pub-lick. If fans get bored with a loser team, and support is down, like MAGIC they get to a Super Bowl.

Y'all know that the Colts get ALL the revenue generated at the BILLION $$$ stadium, regardless of what event is taking place??
They pay NONE of the costs of maintaining the facility. They pay no rent.

Y'all need to stop paying these idiots to help your local politicians get rich.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1589 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
It's still Andy Dalton... Big Grin

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
I quit watching when they decided it was too much trouble to stand for the national anthem.

Same here

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 155 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I don't care if you don't watch the NFL because they allowed their employees to knell during the national anthem or if you will now stop watching because you believe it's rigged, but please stop watching. They need to suffer, a lot. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
I refuse to let politics ruin my Sunday and a sport I've watched since a little kid. What's sad is they don't even show the National Anthem anymore.

They lost a lot of viewers showing people kneeling and talking about it all the time.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 732 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
I refuse to let politics ruin my Sunday and a sport I've watched since a little kid. What's sad is they don't even show the National Anthem anymore.

They lost a lot of viewers showing people kneeling and talking about it all the time.

Reality.

The Lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Deal with it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Pretty amazing how artists craft their arcane knowledge in their works.

Street wise Wisdom

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:

I was watching Dallas Cowboys like I always did 2017? and Jerry Jones and whole team locked arms in solidarity for Black Lives Matters before the game. I changed channel and have not watched it since.

If they do not play National Anthem before the game then that is all the more reason for me not to watch it. I would think they lose viewers not playing Anthem. If the players do not like it then do something else.

Are they rigged? Who knows? Who cares? Who watches that stuff now?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3961 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I love football, played organized football until i was 24 years old, pads and helmets.

Last game I played in was at Al Lang Stadium.

I'd rather be watching, same as I'd rather be racing at Bradenton next week.

Can't do it. I'd lose my own self respect.

I love it though.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:

He injured his knee during the game. He went to the sideline, took a knee and was looked at by trainers. He was clearly in pain when he took a knee. Hes most likely out for the rest of the season with a torn MCL.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 732 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CrewMan:
It's still Andy Dalton...

Maybe the Saints should trade Andy Dalton for a Russian arms dealer. Smile