DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    IHRA Competition Licence Change.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IHRA Competition Licence Change.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted
This is the new change to your IHRA licence that to many people don't know about. Seems IHRA changed the numbers and did not notify us. I renewed my class C licence in March and according to the form i have to update it to be legal. Remember it used to be 0 to 9.99

Class B 1/4 mile times 0-7.99 1/8 mile 0-5.49
Class C 1/4 mile times 8.00-8.99 1/8 mile 5.50-5.99
Class D 1/4 mile times 9.00-10.99 1/8 mile 6.00-6.49
Class E 1/4 mile time 11.00 down 1/8 mile 6.50 down.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of speedwrench44
posted Hide Post
Just renewed mine, gave me a Mod SSS number instead of box, have ignored three e mails so far.
What does it take to get their attention?

Dave

Posts: 260 | Location: Heldnfelt, Texas | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
What does it matter? I ran a Sportsman Spectacular race, no license, and not a member.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of speedwrench44
posted Hide Post
just they charged me $160 for two years. too much to ask they get it right?

Dave

Posts: 260 | Location: Heldnfelt, Texas | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post