DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Wide racing shoe source
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wide racing shoe source
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted
Does anyone make wide racing shoes? I have been cursed with wide feet and wear a size 10 4e. I can't seem to find any racing shoes that fit me and although I can stuff my foot into a 12, they look ridiculous like clown shoes. Was hoping someone out there may have had the same problem and knew of a source.

Removing a toe is not an option, lol.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 738 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Funny car boots?

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
I feel ya there, Tom. I did find some G Force shoes, in a 14D, for my skis....

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
The older I get, the more safety conscious I become. I drive a 10 second car and I wear an SFI-5 jacket and pants. Now I'm looking at fire retardant shoes, just in case.

While the rest of the racing world is throwing tech and the rule book out the window.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 738 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post