DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Bracket Racing Game
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bracket Racing Game
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Wonder if this is the future of bracket racing? No more long tows or broken parts.

https://dragcoverage.com/brb-r...t-racing-simulation/

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It could be fun, I tried playing around with it last night. It of course needs work, but I’m happy to at least see people trying to make something like this happen. I hope it continues to progress and I think it will

Posts: 788 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
“Kyle B igley, Bob Murphy, Jordan Denny, and Donny Algeri created a drag racing game like no other for racers by racers” clapping

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
Wonder if this is the future of bracket racing? No more long tows or broken parts.

https://dragcoverage.com/brb-r...t-racing-simulation/

It’s a bunch of kids on an obscure platform arguing like they’re in high school…because most of them are.

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I will say its good for getting kids involved. Maybe a Jr Dragster kid will get a few friends interested, and then when they're in high school start running street class or Pro, and then advance.

It won't be taking the place of real world bracket racing any time soon. The only reason people are interested is because they do it in real life.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Talk about what you know, not what you think you know. Amongst its already over 1000 members are several well known big $ racers and NHRA World and division champions!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
From what I can see on FB (in the group) it looks cool as ****. However, many will never figure out how to play / how it works. I’m a few months shy of my 40th BDay and I certainly can’t figure out how to even get started.

The cars look incredible. I’m going to take Roblox away from my 12 year old daughter, because as much as she has played it she ain’t built nothing that doesn’t look like a video game character of a first gen Nintendo. I thought that was just how Roblox was. Guess I was wrong or her talent is lacking. Ha.

Mikey

Posts: 1706 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Agree, it is cool!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It was a great game until the cheat code script was published.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wrong

I was on it the night it was published. Your son was involved

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again, must be true because we read it on an Internet forum. Meanwhile they just hit 1200 ppl on discord and 3500 on fb. Must be doing something right. My son is a very smart businessman.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holytown:
It was a great game until the cheat code script was published.

I'm not a gamer of any type, I googled cheat codes for Roblox; they are there. I didn't investigate further, not wasting any more time than that.

Now, you can end the debate by posting the cheat code script! Wink

2BKING Smile

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2539 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holytown:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wrong

I was on it the night it was published. Your son was involved

Truth and facts right here.

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong ass hole

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Murphy Jr
posted Hide Post
If there was a cheat. Wouldn’t 1320 son (Kyle) or my some (bobby) be cleaning up. It’s a more envolved bracket game like the old hotrod game from early 2000s. But now way more advanced and cars look like the ones u drive on track and can race with ppl live. Crazy how ppl wanna ruin what young kids are trying to make for other to enjoy

Posts: 214 | Location: Downingtown, pa | Registered: September 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post