DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Info on Hagerty Trailer coverage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Info on Hagerty Trailer coverage
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
A Real neat coverage from Hagerty is the contents of Your trailer > It is really affordable and the trailer can be insured regardless of what is inside the trailer, fuel, engines, transmissions, convertors tires, center sections personal items. The term is called "Guaranteed Value", not agreed value or replacement value or depreciated value like other insurance Companies use "The Guaranteed Value" is firm and not negotiable with only a $250 deductible unless needed to get the premium less Give me a call to get your stuff insured anytime 602 2846240
Don Kennedy
602 284 6240
1donkennedy@gmail.com

Don Kennedy

Posts: 395 | Location: TN | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Kennedy:
A Real neat coverage from Hagerty is the contents of Your trailer > It is really affordable and the trailer can be insured regardless of what is inside the trailer, fuel, engines, transmissions, convertors tires, center sections personal items. The term is called "Guaranteed Value", not agreed value or replacement value or depreciated value like other insurance Companies use "The Guaranteed Value" is firm and not negotiable with only a $250 deductible unless needed to get the premium less Give me a call to get your stuff insured anytime 602 2846240
Don Kennedy
602 284 6240
1donkennedy@gmail.com

I have this correct ?

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bob Deniker

Your Trailer is not covered but the contents are covered in the trailer and in Your shop. let me know if you want to insure the trailer itself.602 284 6240

Don Kennedy

Posts: 395 | Location: TN | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Cat Fish
posted Hide Post
is my race car covered if it has race fuel in it and it burns up? what if it burns up in the trailer and there is race fuel in the trailer? the laris guy said i wasn't with your company if there was race fuel involved. i don't have insurance now but have been thinking about it and would like to use you since youre a racer yourself

Only One Way Out!

Posts: 30 | Location: Florida - Georgia Line | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
is my race car covered if it has race fuel in it and it burns up?

Yes, it is covered I have confirmed this policy with the claim dept by the way

Don Kennedy

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
what if it burns up in the trailer and there is race fuel in the trailer? .

what if it burns up in the trailer and there is race fuel in the trailer?
Yes the trailer is covered regardless of what is in the trailer

Don Kennedy

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
is my race car covered if it has race fuel in it and it burns up? what if it burns up in the trailer and there is race fuel in the trailer? the laris guy said i wasn't with your company if there was race fuel involved. i don't have insurance now but have been thinking about it and would like to use you since youre a racer yourself

This is not true about Laris Insurance. I asked this specific question to them directly and they said it was covered 100%
I am sure Hagerty also provides excellent coverage for this also.

Posts: 123 | Location: inside | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Laris for the WIN!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Cat Fish
posted Hide Post
thank you don for clarifying as i will be contacting you to get haggarty insurance. not sure why the laris guy would say that. he got irritated when i told him i was looking at haggarty

Only One Way Out!

Posts: 30 | Location: Florida - Georgia Line | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post