DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    They finally just said it out loud.....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They finally just said it out loud.....
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hypocrite, you're a libtard world order enabler too.

You endorsed upside down world, so your wish is granted.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Besides posting videos about satan and you hitting an orange cone at the race track what are you doing about the state of America that I'm not?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Besides posting videos about satan and you hitting an orange cone at the race track what are you doing about the state of America that I'm not?

California Libtard, You're a supporter of upside down world by lying about what is self evident.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So.......nothing

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Don't cry about upside down World, when you're a creator.

Hypocrite.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dave

F J B

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
"Well, what you heard from the president today was a clear articulation of the stakes," Deese said. "​​ This is about the future of the liberal world order and we have to stand firm. But at the same time, what I would say to that family and Americans across the country is you have a president and an administration that is going to do everything in its power to blunt those price increases and bring those prices down."

Yeah. I suspect he wasn't supposed to say that...out loud. Sounds more like something Biden would say...without prior approval. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Is there ever an instance in which Liberals (lying dog shyt) are held accountable?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Name one instance in which lying dog shyt libtards are held accountable?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
"Yeah. I suspect he wasn't supposed to say that...out loud. Sounds more like something Biden would say...without prior approval. Take care. Tom Worthington[/QUOTE]

Oh I agree Tom. More then what is/was said by potus or his flunkies, the fact they are now saying it instead of trying to b.s. us, tells me they are confident they have the worst case possible {for conservatives} solidly in place already. Sadly, I don't think there are enough Americans willing to go the "replace 'em" route. And I don't mean voting obviously. That process is made more and more lopsided every day with bidens open borders policies.

Dave

F J B

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sadly enough, this did not start with President Biden. He's just carrying on with what Obama told us. These words have stuck in my brain since I heard him say he was foing to "fundamentally change" America. We just sat back and took it. I remember during his presidency, while preparing to retire, that I could have made more off ,y money by burying it in the back yard. Biden has worked to deplete the earnings made under the Previous Administration.

Posts: 75 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: November 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Runner-up:
Sadly enough, this did not start with President Biden. He's just carrying on with what Obama told us. These words have stuck in my brain since I heard him say he was foing to "fundamentally change" America. We just sat back and took it. I remember during his presidency, while preparing to retire, that I could have made more off ,y money by burying it in the back yard. Biden has worked to deplete the earnings made under the Previous Administration.

That is true they want one World order, one World Religion (Islam) and they want to control the whole World.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3990 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom 396:

"Yeah. I suspect he wasn't supposed to say that...out loud. Sounds more like something Biden would say...without prior approval. Take care. Tom Worthington

Oh I agree Tom. More then what is/was said by potus or his flunkies, the fact they are now saying it instead of trying to b.s. us, tells me they are confident they have the worst case possible {for conservatives} solidly in place already. Sadly, I don't think there are enough Americans willing to go the "replace 'em" route. And I don't mean voting obviously. That process is made more and more lopsided every day with bidens open borders policies.

Don't cry about clown world when you're one of the clowns.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

He keeps saying we are media fed yet all his posts, diagrams , illustrations , and videos are dark web! Even worse! Laughing Hard
Pot calling the kettle here???

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4475 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
quote:

He keeps saying we are media fed yet all his posts, diagrams , illustrations , and videos are dark web! Even worse! Laughing Hard
Pot calling the kettle here???

No, what I'm saying is don't cry about clown world when you're one of the clowns, just because being a clown and participating in upside down world operations, has now backfired on you! Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Voting doesn't determine anyone not a Liberal. Liberal or Libtard are those who work on behalf of upside down world ignoring evidence.

So don't be crying about clown world when you're one of the clowns.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's a legit question, and one that all of us should think about. I have not been involved in local politics/leadership for years. I may consider it in coming years since my son will be in college and we will be less busy in some ways. But those who are completely unwilling to step up even at the grassroots level, and participate in local governing of municipalities and schools, are simply letting the power given to them slip between their fingers. If lefties are the only ones passionate enough about their beliefs to actually show up to meetings and participate, then so goes the power.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6377 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

It's a legit question, and one that all of us should think about. I have not been involved in local politics/leadership for years. I may consider it in coming years since my son will be in college and we will be less busy in some ways. But those who are completely unwilling to step up even at the grassroots level, and participate in local governing of municipalities and schools, are simply letting the power given to them slip between their fingers. If lefties are the only ones passionate enough about their beliefs to actually show up to meetings and participate, then so goes the power.

I have lost some friends because I speak up against Liberal agenda. I think some may more or less agree with me but did not want to stand up for our Rights and did not want to hear about it.

Well sticking your Head in the sand (@$$ in the air) will not make problem go away. And you will just get raped if you do not stand up and fight.

One of the differences between Conservatives and Liberals is that Conservatives want to mind their own business and keep small Government. Liberals want to control everything and make Government bigger. While it is against our basic nature as a Conservative you have to stand up and fight or you will end up losing everything bit by bit.

Liberals quietly took over all of the schools. They bought up all of the TV and Radio stations and have started promoting their agenda instead of news and facts. They may be evil but they are not stupid. Whether you like it or not they are telling your children they can be what ever sex they want they can even make up their own sex.
They are taking over the minds of your children.
With the media they are able to push their lies about Trump or anyone they do not like and prop up even the Worst President in American history.
One of the lies the Media is pushing right now is that all of these Gas Prices and Inflation are due to Putin. What kind of idiot believes that mess? Biden said he was going to put the Gas, Coal and Oil industries out of business and has done everything he can to cripple them since very first day in office. Then after 16 months he is going to blame Putin? And Stupid People are buying it! 34% of the people are stupid enough to think this is Putin's fault! 34%! That is a lot of people who believe everything they are told. The Liberals have effectively used the media to brain wash many people.

So we all need to look at the real facts, stand up and fight for what is right. They have said they want a "One World Rule and One World Religion" (Islam) And they have made it clear the real problem with the World is people and that they need to have massive reduction in population at any cost.

Now we all know they can not do that overnight and we all know it would ruin the World but they seem to think that is what the World needs and are slowly pushing that direction. I do not know how much of their agenda or how much of Islam they will be able to force on us but we have to stand up now while we still can.

Bucky is right we are letting the Vocal Minority run the World and we better stand up while we still can.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3990 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Liberal agenda has to do with the rich paying their fair share of taxes.

The Liberal world order has to do with legalizing pedophilia, drag queen story time in public schools and grooming children.

Big difference.

Liberal world order is fuedalism, also lying, cheating, stealing, trickery, propaganda. Everything we've been seeing last few years.

They're de-facto satanists