DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    who has a 4.750 callies magnum crankshaft
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

who has a 4.750 callies magnum crankshaft
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted
as the title says , looking for one .. part number BBS42B-MG , been looking all day ..no luck , who you got ? Ive tried 21 places so far ..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Paul S/Q,

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
PAR or SDPC The Race Shop

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It hurt my feelings when I paid the tab for mine! SDPC is great to deal with and seems to get their hands on stuff pretty quick when out of stock.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
paul
I was going to say as ed stated maybe par? did you try steve schmidt?
These engine builders probably dont want to part with rare stuff though?
also thinking ohio crankshaft?

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Why not use a Compstar?

Posts: 97 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
I dont use chinese products .. Especially in 14-1500 HP engines .. I dont care is its "finished" in America , its still chinese ...

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No worries. I can appreciate that myself. Just trying to offer some alternatives.

Posts: 97 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
clapping

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHampshire:
No worries. I can appreciate that myself. Just trying to offer some alternatives

no problem , I appreciate the help...

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
PAR will be keeping what they got…to hard to get anything

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine is approaching 1 year of waiting for a high end billet 4.25" crank for a blown TS deal. It's frustrating!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3158 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post