DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    entertainment today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

entertainment today
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Watching a infomercial today for time life Bob Hope dvd's. Thousands laughing at just plain simple good entertainment with this weird stuff comedy. It dawned on me this is problem in America today. No such thing exist and everyone stays in pissed off mode 99% of the time. Ok maybe not only problem,but cause of some.

Amazing how funny some of this old stuff is.With state of Hollywood and those so called comedians I'm thinking the 1oo to 200 bucks some of these collections cost its like added health insurance. Best way to relieve stress, still be legal and not make your wife mad.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Back then people had a sence of humor and could laugh at themselves. No one took stuff so personal and literally. I grew up on hugs bunny/roadrunner cartoons, still knew better than to try that stuff at home.

Posts: 493 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
what you didn't think sticking finger in shotgun barrel was good idea?

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
I tried the whole acme rocket deal strapped to the skates. Didn't work out well for me

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I used to rabbit hunt on the way to the school bus, carry the 22 to school on the bus and keep it in my locker until the return trip. No one even noticed

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
and nobody got shot or stole your rifle! I guess could not afford horse or would have left it there? I be rabbit hunting in 3 foot snow was rough? LMAO

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No finger in shotgun, but did do plenty of big evil kenevil ramp jumps on my bike. No helmet either. Played outside till dark and drank from the water hose . No parents hovering around all day over us. Man, how did we survive?

Posts: 493 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Yea Evil Kenevil about killed alot of us. Still have few scars from it too. Bad thing is riding Harleys with same guy I did that crap with and we still have not figured out they are faster and heavier than those old bikes.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hollywood today is about their political views and not entertainment

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post