DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Why no true start at WFC??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why no true start at WFC??
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of McK_Racing
posted Hide Post
So, you can't win without an advantage, and you don't want to race unless you have a better chance than someone else. Oh, and anyone that thinks differently than you is a "liberal" on a "left wing rant". Got it.

Yeah, you've "mellowed". You have no idea of my political stance, and it has nothing to do with racing or this conversation. Saying so just makes you look stupid.

Posts: 250 | Location: Northern Hemisphere | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of shooter66
posted Hide Post
MB knows...Im more of Car Owner/Driver Consultant/troll/Bass Fisherman now. Razz

Mck...breath bro ...breath....or punch that dog... Big Grin

shooter....Lovin that mid pack 10.20 "fast car Privledge" Wink

Posts: 5287 | Location: Chitown  | Registered: February 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Jared, Thanks for the logical explanation and the fact that the other track doesn't have the system.
Michael Beard, What's interesting about Truestart is there seems to be less of a tendency to have someone go red behind you or have a very bad light behind you when you go red due to the tree not showing the red until the 2nd car leaves. I know many have a tendency to get distracted by the opponents red. That's one of the things that changes the stats about how many rounds truestart would have reversed.

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
I finally benefitted from my first ever True Start "win" last race. Because the red didn't light until my quicker opponent left, I didn't realize I had also bulbed it, until I took a second look at the timeslip later on, and saw the "-" in front of my .0011 RT. Roll Eyes
His was way worse, -.046, so I have to say I am now officially a fan of TS. Big Grin
(Honestly, even if I never benefitted from it, I have been a fan of the concept since Good Ol' Steve Taylor started promoting the idea on here about 20 years ago...) Wink

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1033 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Shooter= career test and tuner, wanna be

C...go back to the Darkside

Posts: 910 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of manny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crisco:

Absolutely clueless.

Manny Sousa

Posts: 475 | Location: bradenton, florida | Registered: January 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by manny:
quote:

Absolutely clueless.

Manny Sousa

Dude... I've known Shooter for a very long time. So, I am NOT clueless at all....

C... Manny, wasn't you on the golf cart ride down the hill with us one year?

Posts: 910 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of manny
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Absolutely clueless.

Manny Sousa

Dude... I've known Shooter for a very long time. So, I am NOT clueless at all....

C... Manny, wasn't you on the golf cart ride down the hill with us one year?

My apologies. I missed the sarcasm in your post. As for the ride down the hill, I plead the fifth.

Manny Sousa

Posts: 475 | Location: bradenton, florida | Registered: January 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Absolutely clueless.

Manny Sousa

Nope, he's dead-on. Wink I did race his brother twice this weekend, though. And his brother can see over the steering wheel. The Chevy Twice is still very nice!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post