New
Find
Notify
Tools

nhra cracking down
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bubbletop409
posted Hide Post
The person who should have his feet held to the fire is that dim wit light. How many wrong decisions can one tool make and still be part of the tools box?
That jackass puts PS drivers in jeopardy every time they dump the clutch due to the fact he thinks he knows everything about track prep, problem is his knowledge ends at a thousand feet.

Larry
62 Bel-Air 409
79 Cole TR-2 SunsetRaceCraft 565 RIP TRACY
260 Eliminator Eagle XP HP500EFI
NO MO BOMA
WELL DONE USN SEAL TEAM 6
Proud Deplorable

Posts: 60 | Location: Castro Valley, CA State of Insanity | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
I am not a big fan of NHRA, but I'll have to side with them on this one.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
I am not a big fan of NHRA, but I'll have to side with them on this one.
Me to. I could say a whole lot more about one of those two but will just bite my tongue.

Posts: 109 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
sounds like some road/track rage?

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
I'd say they both got off pretty easy.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
One of those happened in the pit next to us. Just sayin' it was ugly. Eek

Posts: 1146 | Location: Busy putting up crop circles | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
wonder what someone could have been so mad about during a "qualifying round"

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
"Tex drove his car in front of a fellow competitor in the shutdown then verbally threatened his fellow competitor."

Fellow competitor should have watched him mysteriously trip and start bashing his own eye socket against the pavement. I am confused how and why he was able to make it back to his trailer on his own two feet.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
I'd say they both got off pretty easy.

I agree,the crew in Denver was way out of line from day 1 til they left the property after dumping their gray water.

Doing my part to raise the average IQ on this board

Posts: 51 | Location: badlands of New Mexico | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Tex Miller has some anger management issues. Usually by the time someone gets to be his age they tend to calm down about "things".

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Maybe next year everyone that has to pair-up with him, whether qualifying or eliminations, will wait for him to do his burnout first and wait for him to turn on his pre-stage first just to pizz him off! Maybe the moron will quit! Smile

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I remember running him at Mason Dixon in MD probably 40 years ago and he had issues then. He was running a 72 or so Ford Torino. Goodness!

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Short 70-yr-old with a big mouth - Yosemite Sam?

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post