DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Doug Bracey wins Mission B.C. T/S
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doug Bracey wins Mission B.C. T/S
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Great job Doug and Chris Bracey !
72 years young and still kicking A Z Z! Not worthy

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chris won, TS....great job Chris. Did Doug do any good in Super Street?

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1009 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'm confused.....
I think Doug lost 2nd rnd in TS

PLUS, I don't think they were anywhere near running the finals in any class on Friday when you posted.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
I'm confused.....
I think Doug lost 2nd rnd in TS

PLUS, I don't think they were anywhere near running the finals in any class on Friday when you posted.

Double race 6-2 6-3 . Pretty sure they don’t race in Sunday’s there. Doug won 6-2 and yes second round 6-3.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
They race on Sundays there...……..Thur-Fri race and Sat-Sun race...I think Not to sure what Larry is talking about lol

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
Chris won, TS....great job Chris. Did Doug do any good in Super Street?

Big Grin

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DemonChick
posted Hide Post
The Mission D6 race was a double header. First race was Thursday qualifying and Friday eliminations.
Doug's semi final was re-run because of 60ft timing malfunction in his competitors lane.
Congratulations on your win!
https://www.dragracecentral.co...8&Filter=30#indextop

They decided to run the second race Saturday, with one rd of qualifying and into eliminations, because of the rain forecast for Sunday.
At this moment, no rain has fallen, lol.

Posts: 501 | Location: Mission BC Canada | Registered: March 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DemonChick
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill. Long time no chat.
This all confused me too! lol

Please give our congrats to your ole buddy Gary Ericksen, for his win in Super Street!

quote:
Originally posted by Bill Heard:
They race on Sundays there...……..Thur-Fri race and Sat-Sun race...I think Not to sure what Larry is talking about lol

Posts: 501 | Location: Mission BC Canada | Registered: March 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Vicki, has been a while, I'll tell Gary. Thank you
Just so you know, I've never chatted with anyone else but you......BY

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oh Ya Congrats to Doug Bracey

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill, hope to see you and your brother at Woodburn in a couple of weeks.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1009 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Good Stuff! Congrats Doug!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post