New
Find
Notify
Tools

Me Too
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
Posting in General since it really isn't political. It is a social issue for sure.

Anyone else left shaking your heads at this movement and lack of any practical sense concerning this?

A woman can bring up or fabricate something that may or may not have happened 30 years ago, something that cannot be proved or disproved, something that really cannot be defended against, something that may have happened well before either party was an adult....and use it to destroy a man's life to some extent. And with no risk to the accuser since it can't be disproven either.

Really, if there is truth to an accusation, how dare these women keep it a big secret and possibly subject other women to the risks of being around the accused?

Common belief right now seems to automatically go to the victim. But who is the victim?

Odd world we live in. Certainly not a popular time to be a male.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Probably not a guy on this website that isn’t guilty according to the left

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Nothing really new to it. I was told 20 pls years ago Guilford county(greensboro NC) has 95% conviction on domestic violence. Its so women do not drop charges and then get beaten later. I understand,but at same time lots of innocent men are convicted simply because they where born with balls.

Yes victims need protection,but so do those who are being made victims thru false accusations.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
Every man has had an awkward time with a female at some point in their life... Will she or won't she...but you never know unless you try and see what happens...99.999999% never took it too far...but today because you tried something you are a sex offender

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
I guess "Innocent Until Proven Guilty" doesnt fit into the public propaganda. Some are blatant, and never get a charge angainst them, others get a story made up, and there's a crucifix being erected...

Polar Shift- What was bad is now good, and what was good, is now bad.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Bucky you are right and I think even stupid people are starting to see it. I hope they remember that when they go to vote.

I am all for justice but this is a modern day lynching and they know they are false allegations but it is all they got. They are doing everything possible to stall and destroy him to get to Trump. That partisan politics is not good for the Country.

People are starting to open their eyes and walk away from the plantation.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4003 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
The next Civil War has started. Luckily (or maybe not) the sensible side hasn't fired back yet.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
A woman can bring up or fabricate something that may or may not have happened 30 years ago, something that cannot be proved or disproved, something that really cannot be defended against, something that may have happened well before either party was an adult....and use it to destroy a man's life to some extent. And with no risk to the accuser since it can't be disproven either.

These accusations are only believed if they're against a conservative. There's mounds of evidence saying that Keith Ellison abused his girlfriend, but no one cares since he's a liberal.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I hear some of the stuff, and geeze I can't believe what silly kid stuff is made into decades later. how many of us mooned someone at a drunk party....all of us drunk.? How many had a boobie flash come their way? Silly crap that seriously didn't hurt anyone. But suddenly when there is a cause to move, it is the thing that made her move 3000 miles away to avoid the issue and changed her life. Someone gets rejected on a kiss....sexual assault. Some drunken flirting goes too far on both sides.....it's the man's fault. What a double standard! People need to use their heads when they hear this stuff. Especially when you consider what is trying to be done with it.
Crazy.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted Hide Post
The whole "me too" movement has given many women the ability to absolve themselves of any responsibility with regards to choices they made surrounding their sexual exploits.

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David_D.:
The whole "me too" movement has given many women the ability to absolve themselves of any responsibility with regards to choices they made surrounding their sexual exploits.

Very good point for sure.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:

Or maybe they were raped.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jimv245
posted Hide Post
As someone who has been falsely accused of domestic violence, this is a travesty. If there is no evidence, the "accused" can't prove his innocence!
There needs to be changes in these laws to protect those who are falsely accused

Jim Gleason

Posts: 90 | Location: Kimberly, Al | Registered: January 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimv245:
As someone who has been falsely accused of domestic violence, this is a travesty. If there is no evidence, the "accused" can't prove his innocence!
There needs to be changes in these laws to protect those who are falsely accused

Hence my earlier comments.Been there and still shows even if case is dismissed because they never show in court. Heck not even convicted and still shows everytime you apply for firearm.

If they accuse you have to prove you did nothing and they have to prove nothing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern been guilty for years I guess. I have hugged them, kissed them, patted them on the but, hugged the trophy girls, even took a few home for the night and never saw them again, and married a couple. Good thing I haven’t ran for a public office, be a lot of “me to” people show up I imagine.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
quote:

So convict them all based on accusations.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The case with the potential judge right now is obviously politically motivated and completely fabricated. I think everyone is clear on this on both sides. It's disgusting. A guy can live his life as a poster child for integrity and trying to do the right thing, and it can all be unraveled by a couple of women who may or may not have anything close to that record in their personal lives, and who have been brainwashed by politically motivated parties into putting forth these allegations. It is highly embarrassing to the judge regardless of the lack of truth. I suspect it will eventually be embarrassing to the women if anyone has the bravery to challenge the legitimacy of the claims. And risk being insensitive to the victims here.

But asides from the obviouse politics....shouldn't there be some requirement to bring allegations in a timely manner? Should we be responsible for things we do when we are 17 years old? Yes, when we are 17 years old. I'm all about personal responsibility. But it is the responsibility of the victims to report it immediately if it happened so it can be investigated and if there is a rapist, they can be prevented from hurting others.
And sadly, yes the burden of proof SHOULD still be on the one accusing. That's the way it is in western culture, and the way it is in our criminal system. It's what we have considered the fairest method for everything except for when a woman claims she has been sexually assaulted.
And also....when people put themselves into situations where alcohol is involved, and inhibitions are lowered and judgement is altered, lots of things happen. Nobody complains when a woman flashes her anything. But it is some sort of capital offense if a man does it. When did we become such dangerous sexual predators? Why do women choose to be around us knowing what we are capable of? When you have a Johnson, I guess you were born guilty.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Seems pretty simple. 4 witness named by the said victim and none know anything about it. So guess it never happened. How many women don't tell their girlfriends about some creeping guy doing something weird?

Whole thing is BS and if proven false accusation the accuser should pull time and have to pay the real victim the accused a huge amount of money.
While it would be hard to prove anyone found guilty of helping or prompting her should do the same. You want responsibility for the crime that you falsely accuse of then you get to be responsible for your actions.Not just this case but any case.After all destroying a mans life intentionally is not lot different than killing someones family member accidentally you are destroying one's life either way.

Question what do younger folks learn from these events? If you want to be sexist,woman abuser and never have to worry about it in future become a democratic politician.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Trumps new business. Reuniting men with long lost women they almost knew. He gives you job and democrats find her for you.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
quote:

That's why I said many women, not all women. Obviously perpetrators of rape or sexual assault in any form should be dealt with swiftly and harshly. No one is arguing that.

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post