Notify
Tools

Safety and Rules
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
And this morning super comp is in the barn at Indy

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Grids and delay box/TB button wiring is what I was told

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
Wonder what the fine will be for Capps after standing up in the car while it was still moving on the track? Wink

Mikey

Posts: 1706 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:
Wonder what the fine will be for Capps after standing up in the car while it was still moving on the track? Wink

I wondered same thing but have seen them do it many times. Not just Ron Capps.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3990 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I think that the parents who are living their dreams through their kids and have the rules don't apply to me" are moving out of Little League and into our sport. Guess it had to happen sooner or later in today's world.

Curtis Reed, I sent you a PM.

Posts: 94 | Location: The Flatlands of Western Oklahoma! | Registered: August 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:

I wondered same thing but have seen them do it many times. Not just Ron Capps.

Way too many doing that now. Don't seem to be enforcing like they use to. TV ratings or something.

Posts: 94 | Location: The Flatlands of Western Oklahoma! | Registered: August 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
if i had won indy i was gonna stop in the shut down and run around in my underwear like ricky bobby.

ep-but i didnt win

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
if i had won indy i was gonna stop in the shut down and run around in my underwear like ricky bobby.

ep-but i didnt win

just, just Don't. That would not be pretty.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3990 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by NortonRacing:
Some of the people had every reason to be complaining about getting busted. They were going off of the word of other competitors and parents. One was tossed and they brought video proof it was not true. Still tossed, I would have blown my lid too.

Some where guilty no doubt but way more to the story than whats been posted here.

That video proof was about as convincing as the bone killers video. Jmo

You have a history of poor judgement that'll become clearer to you in the weeks to come from the couch in front of your stupid box, as little doctor Fauci and his band lefty liars blame Trump for the poison vaccines you bent over for without a peep.

So your opinion don't count to anyone with a decent IQ anyway.

And you're talking about someone having poor judgement....lol

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by NortonRacing:
Some of the people had every reason to be complaining about getting busted. They were going off of the word of other competitors and parents. One was tossed and they brought video proof it was not true. Still tossed, I would have blown my lid too.

Some where guilty no doubt but way more to the story than whats been posted here.

That video proof was about as convincing as the bone killers video. Jmo

You have a history of poor judgement that'll become clearer to you in the weeks to come from the couch in front of your stupid box, as little doctor Fauci and his band lefty liars blame Trump for the poison vaccines you bent over for without a peep.

So your opinion don't count to anyone with a decent IQ anyway.

And you're talking about someone having poor judgement....lol

Name one thing I've been wrong about?

In a year from now or less, you won't be able to control your own thermostat.

You'll bend over for that too, without a peep.

There's no fighting city hall with brainwashed sissy's around like you.

You and your ilk are the mother of tyranny.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Another TS racer DQ and fined $1000 for pined fire bottles at the resent D1 race at New England. You think these people would read nhraracer.com and know they are looking for this. Just dumb