DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Inflation cost per run
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inflation cost per run
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muggs:
Cost per run? In my situation, who really cares. I will show up even to run for a trophy. Money not even a consideration for a hobby. I enjoy competition and a challenge. I also enjoy all the people I have met over time.

My small pump gas 357 gets 3 passes/gallon larger 406 is around 2.5 passes/gallon. I wear out slicks because is hard to lift on burnouts. I have fun running low 7s against anything and at end of day is what counts most.

I agree.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good for your son, #1 B1TCH! Again.... when you can park your butt in the seat & win even a fraction of your son. I'll be the 1st to fly to you, introduce myself & congratulate you.

Until then you are a washed up nobody. Who quit competing, because your last many years you were mainly a 1st round duck

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B KING,

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2515 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I forgot I'm:

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2515 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^says our resident broke dyck nobody who's now a wannabe street outlaw racer that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about, not one big $ bracket win, not one wally and who's junk has been parked for over 2 years and what you forgot is you're a scumbag and a lazy pos!

Quoted for the truth...

quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

You have lived off of other peoples taxes all your life.
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO

clapping

Translated…You’re a scum bag and a lazy piece of shyt!

His early retirement means this lazy fuc doesn’t want to work anymore, rather continue to milk the system living off of tax payers dollars!

This broke dyck pos who’s boosting about “early retirement” and claims he’s financially set, has nothing but junk for a race car and trailer Laughing very hard which hasn’t been in competition for 2 years because he doesn’t have the money to rebuild it and last year he custom orders the trailer of his dreams for 30 years and backs out of the deal within days of it being delivered to the dealer again because he didn’t have the money and dream trailer 2.0 still hasn’t been ordered 2 years later and never will be! You can’t make this shyt up and only on an Internet message board can a broke dyck who ain’t got nothing, boast about early retirement while he’s been milking the system, living off tax payers $ while scanning the system collecting disability.

Back on topic, it's clear, no one cares what it cost per run.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
I figure it cost me Zero F*cks per run..... Don't know and don't care

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
EXACTLY clapping

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post