Find
Notify
Tools

Toilet Paper?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Best comparison I have heard so far. Its like a 3" snow prediction in the south(and I am as Southern boy as you get) a f'n panic for no real reason.Lived here for 54 years now and never seen a snow storm that was more than 4 or 5 day deal and nobody has been snowed in to point of starvation.Yet every loaf of bread,gallon of milk and dozen eggs are gone off store shelved in 4 hours. Who the hell wants french toast in a snow storm?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
George Soros paid protesters were sent out to buy up the TP. Videos were on FB and Twitter within minutes.

Posts: 321 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: October 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I've got a BUNCH of Bloomberg stuff I got in the mail when he was running for Prez. I can use it to wipe my butt if we run out of toilet paper.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Smile

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woody B:
I've got a BUNCH of Bloomberg stuff I got in the mail when he was running for Prez. I can use it to wipe my butt if we run out of toilet paper.

Seems to be mean to your butt to use such crap to wipe with,have to do what you have to do.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was at Harbor Freight yesterday. There was a bunch of people buying rubber (latex, or nitrile, actually) gloves. There was a big sign limit 2 packs of gloves per person.

Today, while I was buying gas I saw a guy smoking a cigarette while wearing gloves.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
Toilet paper, paper towels, baby wipes, shop towels....wash rag and soap, old t-shirt......making a big deal out of nothing........

agreed.

Posts: 540 | Location: central Ar | Registered: June 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well if you see somebody hoarding up all the toilet paper at the store just walk up and sneeze on it, you will be able to take as much as you want after that. Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just returned from Wally World here in Port St Lucie. Was there to get pool supplies. With a pool here in Florida the social distancing is just fine with me. I dislike most people. Anyway, they were selling TP, one pkg per person. There was no panic, folks were actually polite. BTW, the security guard was one big nasty looking dude. Smart move on Wally Words part, kudo's.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if its ok to flush tortillas? Just asking for a friend...

Posts: 135 | Location: Marion, TX | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
Gainsville. lol Track security at every dump house on the lot. ** paper thief's on the prowl. Not a roll for miles. lol But Glendora will be happy to take all your money. that's right "Non For Profit"

was joking about out houses on job site the other day being robbed of toilet paper.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
toilet paper . Hell where are we going to get our nitro from? Lets stay focused on the important stuff folks.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
Gainsville. lol Track security at every dump house on the lot. ** paper thief's on the prowl. Not a roll for miles. lol But Glendora will be happy to take all your money. that's right "Non For Profit"

was joking about out houses on job site the other day being robbed of toilet paper.

Well it ain’t no joke up here. One big job that’s going on had 47 portajohns where toilet paper and hand sanitizers where stolen. Job just got shut down.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
I wish they would put limits on stuff here.

Went to the grocery store everyday this week and just came back this morning (Costco and Stop and Shop).
NO Beef, NO Chicken, NO Hotdogs, a couple packs of Pork chops left, NO Bread, NO Lunch meat, NO TP, NO Paper towels, TV dinners were scarce, NO sanitizer of any kind, Clorox at $20 a bottle.
Shelves were EMPTY.

NO 9 MM ammo anywhere.

You can have as much money as you want but there is nothing to spend it on.
Give this thing another week, people will be breaking into houses to steal food for their families.
Can you imagine if this thing lasts 4 weeks (they are saying up to 12 or more).
People will be shooting people in the streets.

Good times ahead.
Eek

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can have as much money as you want but there is nothing to spend it on.
Give this thing another week, people will be breaking into houses to steal food for their families.
Can you imagine if this thing lasts 4 weeks (they are saying up to 12 or more).
People will be shooting people in the streets.

If we were to have an EMP event or something shut the grid down this is exactly what will happen. People would be shooting each other in the streets within a week. Sad!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5311 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I have clear view for about 100 yards more more in almost every direction from the house. I probably should have invested in night vision items if for no other reason to make the coyotes easier to hunt. We are sitting ok with both short range and long range protection. Not enough for waves of zombies. But enough to make us less popular. Mom lives in town and is gun experienced. Picking up her new 380 tomorrow. It's a nice gun for her.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Not to derail OP more than it is. But I find it funny as hell that most gun sales are first time buyer.Betting half of those have said how stupid gun nuts are in the past.

Might be worried aBOUT running out of toilet paper(not really wife is part hoarder and has few packs),but ammo I am not really worried about. I have specific number of rounds per gun I keep on hand,depending on what it is. 500 rds for guns I feel less necessity.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Not to derail OP more than it is. But I find it funny as hell that most gun sales are first time buyer.Betting half of those have said how stupid gun nuts are in the past.

Might be worried aBOUT running out of toilet paper(not really wife is part hoarder and has few packs),but ammo I am not really worried about. I have specific number of rounds per gun I keep on hand,depending on what it is. 500 rds for guns I feel less necessity.

I don’t know if that was responding to me. Mom had several guns until she moved into town. Felt less vulnerable than out in the country alone, so she sold them. Didn’t ask my advice lol. She recently realized her mistake. But she isn’t first time. She called ahead and they had the 380 already layed out for her.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post