3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Nothing surprises me about this administration

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6381 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
This is what you get when you hire to meet a quota to force an agenda up you instead of best qualified for the job. look at Kamala zero qualifications, stupid and nobody likes it.
Look at Bidens Supreme Court pick.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3992 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I keep waiting for aliens to pop out of the three stooges bodies.
Climate change…. Yep happens every year.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4481 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
I keep waiting for the shooting to start..

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
This person is clearly mentally unstable. If you read the article, this person referred to itself as "they". I don't care what your sexual preference or sexual identification if a person refers to themselves as "they", something is seriously wrong with them.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Old news but clearly agenda based news. As for this person being the first openly gender fluid person in the Fed Govt, not hardly! Having been around govt employees for way to many years it is chock full of folks like this. The best part is any rank and file government worker can basically never be fired, even when caught outright stealing from the tax payer. Been there tried that. Their union simply will not allow them to be fired. As said been there tried that.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 987 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
First presidential appointed freak/abomination.

Sadly this is being encouraged by this appointment.

Ruse, The Rats are using the disenfranchised as their shields.

Gays, BLM, ANTIFA etc etc

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The Rats (Liars) will kick their disenfranchised tools to the curb, at the first indication their services are no longer essential.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
He was also an advisor to Obama. DC is nothing more than a cesspool of cronyism. Be nice to see all the politicians go, but that will never happen. More importantly the people who actually enforce and make up federal rules are all civilian employees who can not ever be fired. Appointees come and go, but they never go far away they are always there in the backround waiting for the next opportunity.

est we not forget this guy also has a puppy fetish. A real American Roll Eyes

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 987 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The lies and manipulation (propaganda) wouldn't be necessary if the situation were hopeless.

It's refreshing to see the well spoken, well respected have identified the agenda.

"You will own nothing" = sustainable development

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
The new normal

Changes in our society for the last 50-70 years and this is what you have and FREEDOM to be anything you can dream up...and society accepts it...

Main Stream Media nd the Dems push it endlessly.

If you resist accepting this your are blacklisted...

Some hate religion but it helped keep folks living what we called a normal life somewhat.....not always but somewhat.....

Now these outliers are fully accepted, welcomed, celebrated.....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
The new normal

Changes in our society for the last 50-70 years and this is what you have and FREEDOM to be anything you can dream up...and society accepts it...

Main Stream Media nd the Dems push it endlessly.

If you resist accepting this your are blacklisted...

Some hate religion but it helped keep folks living what we called a normal life somewhat.....not always but somewhat.....

Now these outliers are fully accepted, welcomed, celebrated.....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I'm a big fan of the HBO series WestWorld

Season 4 final episode was this week...

I watched it yesterday after work

I can see some parallels....sort of....

2 sides with opposing views like in the US...and a lot of the world

In the latest episode....everyone dies....humans and robots (hosts)

That ain't happenin in the US anytime soon but the gap just keeps gettin wider between sides to me....

Gets tougher everyday to accept the stuff coming down the pike from Gov't especially the Dems side.....Lots of Rep's aren't a h-e-l-l of a lot better but some are by a mile

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Trump is a difficult man for me to be a fan of and I did vote for him twice

Sure he said and did many things that sounded good but also way to many that were not good.

DeSantes I'd vote for easily...Younger, well spoken, not prone to say things he should tone down....

If they fight it out or try to make a combo ticket it's not a big plus for the Republican party but only time will tell where the latest anti-Trump diversion ends up !

This country is a mess right now and I really am not to sure the direction can be reversed....very doubtful actually....

The Dems have loaded the game in their favor....Republicans need to win back any and every vote they can get and try to outsmart the "rats" as you call them....

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Fruits and Nuts in Washington including the White House.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sure he said and did many things that sounded good but also way to many that were not good.

DeSantes I'd vote for easily...Younger, well spoken, not prone to say things he should tone down....

If they fight it out or try to make a combo ticket it's not a big plus for the Republican party but only time will tell where the latest anti-Trump diversion ends up !

This country is a mess right now and I really am not to sure the direction can be reversed....very doubtful actually....

The Dems have loaded the game in their favor....Republicans need to win back any and every vote they can get and try to outsmart the "rats" as you call them....

Agree Rich.
They have to come up with a better candidate. He’s a loose cannon.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4481 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Its sad,any Republican that runs for president in 2024 will be demonized by the leftist mainstream media,just like they did to Trump,hopefully people get out and vote these leftist out of office,.

Posts: 1015 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
quote:

Agree Rich.

I didn't love everything about Trump. I won't love everything about any candidate. I'll vote for him if he is the candidate. I don't mind that he hurt some feelings......they needed to be hurt. What I feel was his bad spot was giving the media and the left way too much ammunition with things he would say. But then.....they will twist and spin everything he says because they truly hate him. And they will hate any aggressive republican. We have had way too many panty waisted republicans who spent their time in office playing it safe. Trump didn't. The man really wasn't divisive. The Democrats are a divisive party. Their side thrives on anarchy. So they create it whenever they can. We need warriors in the Republican party right now to fight this insanity.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6381 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
quote:

Agree Rich.

I didn't love everything about Trump. I won't love everything about any candidate. I'll vote for him if he is the candidate. I don't mind that he hurt some feelings......they needed to be hurt. What I feel was his bad spot was giving the media and the left way too much ammunition with things he would say. But then.....they will twist and spin everything he says because they truly hate him. And they will hate any aggressive republican. We have had way too many panty waisted republicans who spent their time in office playing it safe. Trump didn't. The man really wasn't divisive. The Democrats are a divisive party. Their side thrives on anarchy. So they create it whenever they can. We need warriors in the Republican party right now to fight this insanity.

I do not consider Trump a loose cannon, he is saying and doing what needs to be done and should have been done years ago. Why are we still fighting to control our Border? That should have been secured by any means including lethal force. Anyone breaks into my house uninvited they will have a problem that they will not survive. Why are we transporting them to city of their choice putting them up in hotels, feeding them, free healthcare, giving them phones and we are paying for it?
Massive voter fraud and media owned by the Democrats. We found out this week what most already knew the Democrats are telling the media what to say to promote their agenda and what to call "Disinformation" Just tell us the facts but that is not going to happen.
This week Biden has been saying single most dangerous threat to America is White Supremacists, Ultra MAGA, Trump Supporters, Jan 6 Insurrectionists, and those who do not believe our elections were fair and honest. He said Trump supporters are Racist, Homophobic and a threat to our Democracy.

Those are exactly the people going to work every day, paying bills and taxes. How does me not wanting the "New Green Deal" stuck up me make me a White Supremacist? Just because I do not want to give up my cars, my air conditioning and food does not make me a White Supremacist.

I am telling you right now the Democrats are making anyone who does not agree with their Liberal agenda as the enemy and they are setting it up to come after you. And they are building a platform to do it with IRS and an activist FBI, CIA and even the ATF.

They can not come after your guns or your Rights or Freedoms unless they can make you out to be the enemy. Separate you, villainize you and then eliminate you. Similar to how Hitler did it.

The Democrats are doing 93% of all the Murders, most all of riots and smash and grab crimes. Over 50% of the murders are done by "Young Black Men" according to FBI statistics. Now 13% of America is black with about half of that men and probably 3% of population is young black men yet that small group of people account for over half of all murders in America and I am the problem in America because I voted for Trump?

And to those who said Trump says stupid and devise stuff. HAVE YOU EVEN LISTENED TO BIDEN? WFT? You saying he is trying to unite the Country and is smart? I know you are not saying that!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3992 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post