DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Computer issue PC that is
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Computer issue PC that is
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Ok for past cpl days every time I click on anything in lower right corner a web page from some where else pops up.Nothing to do with what I clicked on or anything I was viewing. Has to be some kind of virus crap. Anyone have any ideas of what or how to get rid of it?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mac or PC?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4453 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
pc desk top

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
system restore may have fixed this time.Tried once before no luck >after second reset it seems to be working correctly.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
go to control panel; than open programs and features...
a list will appear identifying all the downloaded programs.

i usually look at the first 3-6 to see if something "weird" has been uploaded by some sales group etc.

if so click on it and remove!
hope this helps

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post