DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    If going to Baby and big Gators
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If going to Baby and big Gators
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
If going ti both or just one of the Gators. Don't forget your waders.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'll be there for both. I survived last year so how could it be worse than that? We had sewer pumper trucks sucking up water in the pits, What a mess!

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
we had 6" plus under the car. Two sump pumps going and had to build a walkway to get around.

heading out next week I think.With the crew I work with who the hell knows may change Wednesday morning. Will be in top alcohol swap if rains again.

I am no joke charring waders with me maybe flyrod.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
wideopen I work in pit control for NHRA so maybe I can catch up with you in Gainesville. What team?

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Larry Claeary racing team TA/D 2631. Normally wa are parked near Chatterson and the Ebay motors car. Brad McBride it the light bulb.