DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    2019 MASTER SCHEDULE
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 MASTER SCHEDULE
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Updated...

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Details will be coming out, but KRP Sniper Series will be 2 $5ks, May 25-26, and Sept 14-15.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Got it, thanks! Updates include Sniper Series, Super 7's at Montgomery, NHRA Div. 1 National Opens, and some other schtuff...

__

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Updated. Up to 248 events listed now, including IHRA Bracket Finals.

__

DRR Pro
Picture of Dave Raser
posted Hide Post
Checked out your schedule ........ I didn't see "Kevin Pollard's race" (footbrake).

Did I miss something?

Dave

Posts: 1903 | Location: penna. | Registered: January 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of jay giles
posted Hide Post
Galot has race Feb. 22-24...win a cruise and 5k to win.

Posts: 36 | Location: rougemont,nc | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
FYI - Moving this post to the Featured Race Section in a few days so you can easily find it throughout the year like we did last year.

Thanks MB for staying on top of this project.

SL...

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Raser:
Checked out your schedule ........ I didn't see "Kevin Pollard's race" (footbrake).

Kevin announced this winter that he would not be promoting any events in 2019.

For those looking for great Footbrake races in the Spring, we cordially invite you to join Loose Rocker at Virginia Motorsports Park March 15-17 for our 5K/10K/5K House of Payne St. Patrick's Classic, and to Darlington Dragway April 26-28 for the ATI BIGFOOT $40K. We've adjusted BIGFOOT this year to a 10K/40K/10K to make the event much more affordable for people, while keeping a $40,000/Win main event.

quote:
Originally posted by jay giles:
Galot has race Feb. 22-24...win a cruise and 5k to win.

Added, thanks! Looks like a good one. I'd come down if it wasn't for having a $5K practice tree race local the same weekend. I had a good time announcing at the Halloween Havoc event there last year.

Also added the second Jim Harrington event at Cecil County.

quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
FYI - Moving this post to the Featured Race Section in a few days so you can easily find it throughout the year like we did last year.

Thanks MB for staying on top of this project.

My pleasure! You might want to wait about a month to move it. There's usually quite a few updates up through February. Or just add a separate post there with a link to the PDF file.

Thanks for giving this a platform to help racers, tracks, and promoters.

__

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
New Year Nationals 2019?

Posts: 518 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post